• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez SIGNED. Welcome to Liverpool Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Delinquent link=topic=43645.msg1274470#msg1274470 date=1296569430]
Very unselfish too, by the looks of things.
[/quote]

yea he took one for the team in the world cup alright, i doubt he's even welcome in that continent anymore

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=43645.msg1274464#msg1274464 date=1296569233]
I think Carroll and Suarez will really hit it off together.
[/quote]

I agree, what one of them lacks the other has.

pace: both
strength: carrol
control: both
technique: both
heading: carrol

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=43645.msg1274436#msg1274436 date=1296568014]
Wow. Simply wow. Cannot WAIT to see this lad in a Liverpool shirt
[/quote]

He looks like the real deal ...

Luis+Suarez+Real+Madrid+v+AFC+Ajax+UEFA+Champions+4RMYpj729g9l.jpg

Luis+Suarez+Real+Madrid+v+AFC+Ajax+UEFA+Champions+ZN_vTJvP0oBl.jpg

Looks every bit the family man too.

MilanKakaBaros vids are boss aren't they?

He could be fantastic for us, like el cunto, and as someone mentioned, like Robbie too, he makes a lot of goals himself by gaining a yard on the defender before getting a shot away. He will get that yard less often in the Prem, but it means he's got a number of strings to his bow nevertheless. There was a number of plays there where we saw him playing with head up, looking for options, and he looks like a perfect unselfish strike partner. He looks like a good buy. Fingers crossed for him and us.

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=43645.msg1274566#msg1274566 date=1296574339]

He could be fantastic for us, like el cunto, and as someone mentioned, like Robbie too, he makes a lot of goals himself by gaining a yard on the defender before getting a shot away. He will get that yard less often in the Prem, but it means he's got a number of strings to his bow nevertheless. There was a number of plays there where we saw him playing with head up, looking for options, and he looks like a perfect unselfish strike partner. He looks like a good buy. Fingers crossed for him and us.
[/quote]

yeh it was proper stirring stuff that

[quote author=Sunny link=topic=43645.msg1274567#msg1274567 date=1296574391]
[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=43645.msg1274566#msg1274566 date=1296574339]

[/quote]

yeh it was proper stirring stuff that
[/quote]

Boss vid; you're right 8)

Add MilanKakaBaros on Facebook.

He's always putting highlights and good stuff up to watch.

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=43645.msg1274593#msg1274593 date=1296574916]

[/quote]

how was santas last night? the dude is everywhere!

Ha, didn't see you, sorry.

Yeah, it was sound. I've been there 3 times in the last 7 days. I'm a bit hooked on that place.

[/quote]

Will do

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=43645.msg1274600#msg1274600 date=1296575309]

[/quote]

Will do
[/quote]

His website: www.footylounge.com/films//index.html

High quality highlights from the best leagues in Europe and international games.
A lot of Liverpool clips naturally.

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=43645.msg1274477#msg1274477 date=1296569585]
[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=43645.msg1274464#msg1274464 date=1296569233]
I think Carroll and Suarez will really hit it off together.
[/quote]

I agree, what one of them lacks the other has.

pace: both
strength: carrol
control: both
technique: both
heading: carrol
[/quote]

two strong left foots as well , Nando's was shit

[quote author=Atlas link=topic=43645.msg1274048#msg1274048 date=1296555431]
Best club in England-Tick
And the world-Tick
I watched them as a boy - Tick
best fans in the world- Tick
Work hard- tick

Yeah well done Suarez spot on
[/quote]

Of course he did - they have their own one over there.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com.uy/

[quote author=Modo link=topic=43645.msg1274631#msg1274631 date=1296576845]
Strangely the Uruguayan version of Liverpool are also seventh(shared).

[/quote]

And their trophy haul the last few years is exactly the same.

am currently in the netherlands and spoke to a guy at work who follows dutch footie. He described Suarez as 'absolutely crazy' but brilliant. He said he was one of the hardest working and most passionate players he had seen. However, he added that he was notorious for diving which he had perfected to an art. Finally he was adamant that he was a class above other prolific dutch strikers who had come over (kuyt + kezman).

Appreciate that none of this is new, but he is knowledgeable in footie and he has made me much more confident about suarez.

MilanKakaBaros deserves an OBE or a Knighthood or something for services to football videos, he shows how a compilation should be made.

I'm looking forward to seeing someone who chases every ball, the handball in the World Cup and crying and then cheering and all that I love that South American heart ala Mascher/Tevez.

I know its not the Carroll thread, but watching him bully Chelsea a few months back I though I would love to see an LFC player bully defenders like that..just scare the shit outa them and roll em over, its probably why the Greek gets a few goals from set pieces and now we have a striker who can do that.

I'm excited about this new era in LFC history.

Re Suarez his coach at Ajax also said he dives cos he wants to win so bad, but he said he can hog the ball a little but he put that down to no one else at Ajax being able to do what he can do.

[quote author=red_maradona link=topic=43645.msg1274764#msg1274764 date=1296586652]
am currently in the netherlands and spoke to a guy at work who follows dutch footie. He described Suarez as 'absolutely crazy' but brilliant. He said he was one of the hardest working and most passionate players he had seen. However, he added that he was notorious for diving which he had perfected to an art. Finally he was adamant that he was a class above other prolific dutch strikers who had come over (kuyt + kezman).

Appreciate that none of this is new, but he is knowledgeable in footie and he has made me much more confident about suarez.
[/quote]

Dutch people call everyone "crazy".

And I mean every one of them.

[quote author=Atlas link=topic=43645.msg1274048#msg1274048 date=1296555431]
Best club in England-Tick
And the world-Tick
I watched them as a boy - Tick
best fans in the world- Tick
Work hard- tick

Yeah well done Suarez spot on
[/quote]

Running that game on us..

Gutted he doesn't speak any English. Bicharah

[quote author=Atlas link=topic=43645.msg1274795#msg1274795 date=1296589061]
Re Suarez his coach at Ajax also said he dives cos he wants to win so bad, but he said he can hog the ball a little but he put that down to no one else at Ajax being able to do what he can do.
[/quote]

There was no hogging of the ball here, the guy also said Suarez doesnt like 1-2's. I liked his passing tonight..pass to a red and he was off looking for space for the return pass.

well I saw enough of his cameo on MOLD tonight to see the boy has got what it takes, he will be an absolute delight
Regards

Suarez chose the iconic number seven shirt, made famous first by Kevin Keegan and then current manager Kenny Dalglish - rated the club's greatest ever player.

Previous players who inherited that shirt - the likes of Vladimir Smicer, Harry Kewell and Robbie Keane - all had less than impressive Liverpool careers wearing it.

But the Uruguayan is not concerned by the shirt's history, revealing he did not even know Dalglish had worn it previously.

"When I saw the list of squad numbers available I chose seven because it was a number I just fancied," explained Suarez.

"It was only afterwards it was pointed out it had such history and significance and obviously the current manager was a former wearer of the shirt - so I know now.

"But there's no added pressure at all. As soon as I step on the field I forget about what number I am wearing on my back. I am just out there to help the lads and do the best I can for the team."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom