• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New signing on the horENZOn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm made of weaker stuff than the rest of you, but all this talk of Bellingham "almost done" and "all but agreed" is making me nervy as F. If it's almost done, then just get the damn deal done!! Chelsea has signed Nkunku, Wolves has signed Cunha, we've been talking about Jude since the Beatles sang about him, so let's get that boy signed!! If Madrid or City pull him from under our nose I will have a seizure.

Sarcasm, mate. He thinks we will buy one MF and one with a track record of being injury prone. We need someone to remind us of what we had with Ox and Naby

LOL - "What we had with Ox and Naby..." - is simply " No fucking football when we needed it most" - that's what we had.

I'd forget about Enzo and just go for the alternatives like Rice + Madison or Rice + Azzadeen or Madison + Tielemans + Amrabat or any other combination that works out less. To pay £105m for a player who has just arrived in Europe, not playing in one of the big 5 leagues is way too much of a gamble.

I'd forget about Enzo and just go for the alternatives like Rice + Madison or Rice + Azzadeen or Madison + Tielemans + Amrabat or any other combination that works out less. To pay £105m for a player who has just arrived in Europe, not playing in one of the big 5 leagues is way too much of a gamble.

You've just named a load of other midfielders who do wildly different things to Enzo Fernandez. We're not just trying to bulk out midfield options, we're trying to sign players with very specific profiles.

I think she is more interested in the wage profile
That's alright, I've never been susceptible to spending more than 1 night with a women.....more people should follow suit.

1 nights loan, think we could all muster that up.

That's alright, I've never been susceptible to spending more than 1 night with a women.....more people should follow suit.

1 nights loan, think we could all muster that up.

So... Did you make it past dinner? For both of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom