• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New signing on the horENZOn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to be skint according to the journos following them. Only considering a loan move for a striker.
That’s why it’s hooty hilarious to read stories outta Portugal claiming Man U, Liverpool, Real Madrid— in that order— are in for Enzo Fernandez.

I must be one of the few who isn't completely sold on Enzo. He is good, but is he what we need? Seemed pretty lightweight to me.

But Bellingham AND Enzo.. that would definitely refresh the midfield.
No you are not. I think we need a strong athletic type Essian type. Not an Enzo, I just don't trust Fabinho's form and his lack of pace. I would have thought our priority would be to have a type of MF that we lost out on with Real Madrid. If its Enzo then I think we would also need an Amrabat type to come with him. I just hope that Klopp playing both Naby and Ox is not him still hanging onto lost hope. You just know they won't last another 2 games before the medics are putting their fingers up their backsides.

[Zach Lowy] Chelsea have offered €130m to sign Enzo Fernández and are looking to complete the deal now, per Record. Benfica president Rui Costa spoke with Enzo yesterday and is hoping that the promise of winning the league and competing in the Champions League will convince him to stay.

Get in!

Chelsea buy in bulk but if the release clause is 105-110m, they are now willing to overpay? strange one and thought they were better stocked than us in similar mids like Enzo already.

Bellingham is the chosen one anyway, Enzo was always part of the Bellingham plus another for me anyway. Would be great to add a busy athletic run around in Jan still.

#Chelsea and two other top European clubs have offered to pay Benfica €127M for Enzo Fernandez. As it’s not the release clause of €120M [cash upfront], they don’t want to sell for now. There are multiple meetings in Portugal to define the situation. [via
@CLMerlo
]

If you're repulsed by Enzo Fernandez's shit neck tat, wait until you see the imminent Arsenal signing Mikhailo Mudryk

Chelsea buy in bulk but if the release clause is 105-110m, they are now willing to overpay? strange one and thought they were better stocked than us in similar mids like Enzo already.

Bellingham is the chosen one anyway, Enzo was always part of the Bellingham plus another for me anyway. Would be great to add a busy athletic run around in Jan still.

Boehly doesn't seem to have a clear plan of what it who he needs. He just throws money at the hottest names in town to impress the Chelsea support.

I don't agree with that. I think Klopp would use Havertz better, in the Firmino role he would be great.
I agree-— the chavs simply went for a good player (as with Werner) to one-up man us. There was no clear plan how they were going to play either player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom