• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Agger about to sign for Fenerbache where he will partner Int. teammate Simon Kjær in central defense.

Salary of £4M per year being quoted.

Have we had any links to Hakan Calhanoglu?

Hes on the list.

I don't think he's very good, to be honest. Even his free-kicks have regressed this season, I think he's only scored 1. The rest of his game is not very impressive from what I've seen of him at Bayer.

I don't think he's very good, to be honest. Even his free-kicks have regressed this season, I think he's only scored 1. The rest of his game is not very impressive from what I've seen of him at Bayer.
HES ON THE LIST!!!!

Going to have to sell them Can now.

Disappointing.

It's a telling moment in a man's life when he realises that he's excited about signing players because of their name's comic potential.

Isco lets me down year after year, and this is more bad news.

Isco Dancin'
Panic At The Isco
Isco Fever

Damn you Isco.

I've never heard of most players these days so there is only really the name to go off.

Yeah, Lazar Markovic was a real let down. I simply couldn't believe that a footballer called "Laser" could be anything other than fucking amazing.

It's being called "Exocet" or "Robbie Fowler"

Yep, he's never looked very good when I've seen him. He could still be special at those free kicks though.

This is beyond annoying! We were linked, he would've been perfect in our midfield, could've had our new Xabi.

I've seen him play once, I think. Or maybe it was extended highlights. He certainly was pinging it around in a Xabi-like fashion, and he didn't seem to mind getting stuck in either. Could be a great signing.

You mean BANZAI.

Since then it's only Bukkake that's stuck with me...

I was in Sydney the other day, and I swear to fucking god, there was a Japanese place that had 'bukkake udon' advertised in the window.

I would've taken a photo, except I didn't know how I was gonna explain it to the missus.

It just conjures up all kinds of horrific thoughts though

I was in Sydney the other day, and I swear to fucking god, there was a Japanese place that had 'bukkake udon' advertised in the window.

I would've taken a photo, except I didn't know how I was gonna explain it to the missus.

It just conjures up all kinds of horrific thoughts though
Google it.

No idea but he's got a mean free kick in him, probably one of the best in Europe at that discipline.

Good shout.

I'd love to see your internet history for the last few hours. It definitely littered with links to skyscanner (flights to Turkey), how to a member of the Fener fan club and Turkish for beginners. ;)

I'd love to see your internet history for the last few hours. It definitely littered with links to skyscanner (flights to Turkey), how to a member of the Fener fan club and Turkish for beginners. ;)
Ha ha.. I am not that bothered to be honest, I can understand why he wants to go there secure his pension etc., but from a football perspective I find it quite uninteresting.

*Just checked my internet history today and over the past few hours I've only been searching for 'great tits'.

260px-Parus_palustris02.jpg

Love birds.

Liverpool plan to step up their pursuit of Ben Chilwell, with talks also ongoing for Mahmoud Dahoud. [Melissa Reddy - Goal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom