• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xabi? More like Mascherano.
That would be more like my take on him as well, yeah. Not quite as elegant as the former and a bit more terrier-like as the latter. Either way will be interesting to see him in the Prem. Could be a good signing for them.

That would be more like my take on him as well, yeah. Not quite as elegant as the former and a bit more terrier-like as the latter. Either way will be interesting to see him in the Prem. Could be a good signing for them.

He'll be brilliant for them, I'm afraid.

He's exactly what we would have needed.

Mascherano to Juventus & Reina to Barcelona reporting one Catalan paper today [sport]. I'd actually have both back here as back up.

Although 99% bullshit, several dubious sources are reporting that we're buying Yacine Brahimi for bazillions.

Ha ha.. I am not that bothered to be honest, I can understand why he wants to go there secure his pension etc., but from a football perspective I find it quite uninteresting.

Agger asked us not to stand in his way to go back to Brondby so he had already kinda given up on top level football in favour of a return home. Fener is a step up from that at least. No disrespect to Brodby.

Agger asked us not to stand in his way to go back to Brondby so he had already kinda given up on top level football in favour of a return home. Fener is a step up from that at least. No disrespect to Brodby.
Brøndby is miles away from the standards of Fenerbache and have also been a right shambles for many years off the pitch.

So yeah definitely a step up for him, and I guess he got kinda bored with the level of football in Brøndby to be honest and I wouldn't blame him.

Am I the only one unimpressed by Dahoud? He seems to run about a lot and play a lot of short passes.

Doesn't seem to have a passing range or game controlling ability.

Looks very slender as well - worrying for a CM unless he has a fabulous passing range.

Anyone seen him play properly?
CjTkd55UYAAIZlx.png

Top 10 Bundesliga Assists
http://www.bundesliga.com/en/watch/galleries/noblsp-top-ten-bundesliga-players-most-assists.jsp
Number Six: Borussia Mönchengladbach youngster Mahmoud Dahoud recorded eight assists in his breakthrough campaign.

Last edited:
Dahoud is a good a passer of the ball I have seen, very similar to Xabi in that respect... certainly an upgrade on Can.

Based upon this Dahoud link and the Polish Pete link before him, I think it's clear Jurgen wants a midfielder who can take the ball and run forward with it beating a player or two if need be. I'm happy with that, there's been plenty of times this season when we've been bogged down in our half and have needed that, and it's often fallen to Lallana to fall back and attempt to do the job, or for Allen to come on and attempt it.

I was looking at the picture and thinking the name just did not go with the face so I googled it and got this;
2990722_heroa.jpg

Thats much closer to what you'd expect a Mahmoud to look like

You should have just noticed the player on the picture is wearing Hertha Berlin colors, and not Gladbach white-and-green.

Dani Alves to Juve. Barca rumoured to be after Bellerin.

Mascherano also wanted by Juve

[article]Man United meet Kostas Manolas’ agent ahead of a possible €40m move from Roma [Di Marzio][/article]

So, according to their president, we've bid for some cunt at lorient. Also goetze agreed terms with us. 25 mil euro fee agreed with bayern. Then just completely changed his mind on monday and bayern are really pissed off. According to kicker.

Guerreiro (LB) is very attacking, similar to Moreno, we need someone more defensive, would be a shame if we got him instead of Hector.

As for Gotze changing his mind after everything was agreed, that's a massive kick in the teeth. Quite annoying. Wonder why he changed his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom