• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sign of the times ... guaranteed starting spot as Liverpool's left back ... rejects and re-signs at Koln.
I'm not so sure. There's an awful lot of players opting to stay in Germany on lower wages as opposed to moving abroad for a pay packet.

I suspect there's a fair few factors other than just money or fame involved.

Everton trying to give Niasse away on loan. Shocking 15 mill £ transfer.
The Blueshite fans thinks he's awful.

So the press would have us believe that City are on the verge of signing Claudio Bravo from Barca.

A little odd that Barca would sell given that he's been first choice and Stegen is currently injured but I suppose 17M is a good fee for a 33yold keeper.

I wonder what this means for Joe Hart in the long term. Where will he end up?

So the press would have us believe that City are on the verge of signing Claudio Bravo from Barca.

A little odd that Barca would sell given that he's been first choice and Stegen is currently injured but I suppose 17M is a good fee for a 33yold keeper.

I wonder what this means for Joe Hart in the long term. Where will he end up?
Everton .... or there was talk of Sevilla which would be a great move for him.

So they're saying Pep is defo getting another keeper in and Hart is off - who on earth is going to buy him at the price city will want with him being english?! He's absolutely bang average and has as many howlers as Mignolet in him. The other top 8 aren't going to go anywhere near him, he's not even in the same league as Cech, De Gea, Lloris, Schmeichel etc. I think he's going to have to accept he's going to get blisters in his arse, unless someone gets trigger happy with the cash burning a hole in their pockets and need a bang average keeper.

Bullshit

Reds to battle Everton for Joe Hart

Liverpool will battle with Everton to sign Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart, according to Sky Sports.
The England number one has been dropped by new manager Pep Guardiola in the opening two games of City's campaign (against Sunderland and Steaua Bucharest), leading to speculation that he could be shown the exit door by the former Barcelona manager.
And Sky Sports claim that Liverpool could capitalise on the situation and make an offer as they are still in search of 'a number one'.
They have already bought a goalkeeper this summer in the form of Loris Karius from Mainz. However, the 23-year-old is out for eight to 10 weeks with a broken hand.
Everton are also believed to be interested in the Manchester City goalkeeper but are yet to register a bid.

Quite possibly (especially given his age), but a back-up who's good enough to challenge for the no.1 spot in his own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom