• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy him as a replacement for Coutinho, but only that. We wouldn't be able to fit both into the same team in my opinion.

Liverpool transfer news and rumours: £7million-rated Leeds full-back Charlie Taylor wanted?

PLUS: The Reds are set to mull over an offer from Stoke for defender Mamadou Sakho, while there are various updates on Mario Balotelli's future

Harry Trump
Cardiff-City-v-Leeds-United-Sky-Bet-Championship.jpg

Taylor is reportedly wanted by three different Premier League clubs
Liverpool are one of the teams considering a move for want-away Leeds ace Charlie Taylor, according to the Daily Star.
Taylor has reportedly handed in a transfer request at Elland Road despite manager Garry Monk's desire to keep him at the club.
But Liverpool, West Brom and Middlesbrough are set to go head-to-head for the £7million-rated full-back.
Taylor only has one year left to run on his Leeds contract and has allegedly refused to consider an extension on his current deal.

I've seen Taylor several times and have never been overly impressed. He can't head the ball and regularly gets beaten in the air at the back post. He's very athletic and gets up and down the pitch all game but his delivery is nothing special. £7m is too big a risk when we could get Rico Henry from Walsall for about half that and IMO he has more potential.

TalkSh!te this morning were saying that FC Sion are looking at Balotelli and that it seemed the move might appeal to him.

Please please please let this happen.

Nicolai Boilesen, yeah the LB I've been raving about on here a few years back, signs for FC Copenhagen on a free transfer after having completed his medial today.

That's a confirmed.

To be honest, not exactly where I had thought he'd be at 25 as I am positive his potential could've taken him further by now, but having been sidelined for a year in Ajax who decided to move him to the Reserves when he refused to renew his contract hasn't exactly helped his career, and now he's back in Denmark.

Copenhagen will be in the Champions League bowl later today and they have assembled a team stronger than ever, so it's not the worst move for him and can he get back on track he might be off in a few Seasons again. This is probably also an indication that Ludwig Augustinsson is on the move after this season. Everton and others have been rumored interested in his services, but imo, when both are at their best Boilesen is the better player as he's slightly stronger defensively - with both equally great at bombing forward.

Boufal in talks with Southampton about a 21m move. According to Sky Sports.

If we hadn't got a load of floaty AM types already signed I'd say he woukd be one to sign

Isnt the link from the Mirror? Isco played for Real yesterday, so it sounds a bit far fetched in all honesty.

Probably BS, but;

Liverpool have made an offer of €35 million (£30 million) for Gremio forward Luan according to radio station Futebol da Gaucha.

Luan has just returned to Gremio from the Rio Olympics, where he was with Brazil’s under-23 side. He played a part in all six games, starting four of them, and returned with a gold medal after his side won on penalties against Germany in the final.

Luan was the eventual joint-second-top scorer for the home nation, alongside new Manchester City signing Gabriel Jesus and behind only Neymar.

Now Luan might get his chance to prove himself on the European stage, following good form in the Brazilian Serie A so far this year, where he’s scored six goals in just 15 games.

Last season, he got 10 in 33, so is on course to smash his record this time around should he stay in Porto Alegre until the end of the year.

Probably BS, but;

Liverpool have made an offer of €35 million (£30 million) for Gremio forward Luan according to radio station Futebol da Gaucha.

Luan has just returned to Gremio from the Rio Olympics, where he was with Brazil’s under-23 side. He played a part in all six games, starting four of them, and returned with a gold medal after his side won on penalties against Germany in the final.

Luan was the eventual joint-second-top scorer for the home nation, alongside new Manchester City signing Gabriel Jesus and behind only Neymar.

Now Luan might get his chance to prove himself on the European stage, following good form in the Brazilian Serie A so far this year, where he’s scored six goals in just 15 games.

Last season, he got 10 in 33, so is on course to smash his record this time around should he stay in Porto Alegre until the end of the year.

6 goals in 15 games isn't exactly great is it?

And 10 in 33 is similar to Frim last season for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom