• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not bang average and he's certainly better than !most keepers for clubs in the top 8, other than that , yes you're right Mors

Yes, apart from Courtois, De Gea, Lloris, Schmiechel, Cech and probably Karius based on last season. But yes, apart from those 6, he's better than most keepers in the top 8, yes. Well played.

I don't think that Cech is better than Hart.
Not sure about Schmeichel either as he's only been a top keeper for one season, so the jury is still out.
Adrian looks like a good keeper, but it's way too early for a verdict on him.

I don't think Courtois played better than Hart last season either, though if Courtois were at his best you'd pick him first.

Courtois has had 1 bad season in his career, where the entire Chelsea team were poor, and I'd take Cech over the king of clangers all day long even now

Twitterazi going into overdrive ref Shkodran Mustafi

@VCF_Nordic
BREAKING: Liverpool are negotiating with Valencia over MUSTAFI, as Klopp wants his fellow-German (@SERDepValencia). #lfc

@DeadlineDayLive
Liverpool have expressed an interest in Shkodran Mustafi and will offer Luis Alberto as part-exchange. Valencia keen .(Source: Cadena SER)

Andrew Gaffney‏@GaffneyVLC
According to @SERDepValencia, Valencia are in negotiations with LIVERPOOL over a move for Shkodran Mustafi. Oh Arsenal..#LaLiga

Quickly shut down... Or is Pearce smokescreening?

@JamesPearceEcho: Told there's no truth in reports #LFC are trying to sign Shkodran Mustafi from Valencia. Had been talk of offering Luis Alberto plus cash

Would defo. go for Jose Luis Gaya instead, if a part exchange deal is to be negotiated with Valencia.

Yes, apart from Courtois, De Gea, Lloris, Schmiechel, Cech and probably Karius based on last season. But yes, apart from those 6, he's better than most keepers in the top 8, yes. Well played.
I'd give you de gea out of those.

Have you even seen karius play? Let alone a competitve game for us?

You massive joker

Linked to Christian Pulisic by Simon Jones from Daily Mail.

Lot of rumours of Christian Pulisic wanting to leave Dortmund after not being in the squad for the German super cup.

Luis Alberto is set for a move to Valencia for a fee of £5M. [Cadena SER]

Article:Manchester City are set to carry on their summer spending with a £10m deal for Dynamo Zagreb teenager Ante Coric.

Croatia midfielder Coric, 19, is one of the most sought after youngsters in Europe and City are hoping to finalise a deal this weekend after lengthy negotiations.

Please God no. Coric will be wasted there.

Frankly, from what I've seen of him, he fits Guardiola's style more than he fits Klopp's. He is a bit like Iniesta or a young Silva. Still, I'd rather see him sign for Liverpool.

I think he's a Coutinho clone. He looks amazing. He's definitely cheap at 10 million. Though wasn't it reported that we'd offered 11m?

Today's outlandish rumour. James Rodriguez - However the tabloid has also covered their arse in bubble wrap by saying "Real Madrid don't believe Liverpool can afford him".

Ha and Ha!

They want 75m
We can afford him but we wont.
And we dont need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom