• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The best coaches in the world… step forward Ange!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not after losing Kane on the eve of the season. Any sane person would have expected them to struggle to get top 8.
3 points off 3rd is sensational at the half way point.

At least you're consistent in how you look at football. Subtract the goals from the striker, it's a zero sum game.

I always thought Dier was awful, so I actually think this proves Ange’s good judgement.
Established English player. Spurs squad is awful. Surely it’s attitude vs ability when you look at what they have in their squad.

«Solid». 3rd worst expected goals conceded in the league. Only Luton and Sheff Utd are worse.
This Rodgersesque defensive set up is quite something. Their luck will run out soon enough.

«Solid». 3rd worst expected goals conceded in the league. Only Luton and Sheff Utd are worse.
This Rodgersesque defensive set up is quite something. Their luck will run out soon enough.
They just beat one of the in form teams in league 3-0 to go with 3 of the summit. Yes a solid win. They also have the same number of wins as us. Funny how people have been saying their luck will run out since the first game of the season yet here they are 20 games in, still around the top of the table.

They just beat one of the in form teams in league 3-0 to go with 3 of the summit. Yes a solid win. They also have the same number of wins as us. Funny how people have been saying their luck will run out since the first game of the season yet here they are 20 games in, still around the top of the table.
It was 3-1 and they were fortunate that only one of Bournemouth’s 27 shots resulted in a goal. On another day, that would have been 1-3.

They’ve had consistent good fortune this season so far and it won’t last. They won’t make top four and don’t deserve to.

It was 3-1 and they were fortunate that only one of Bournemouth’s 27 shots resulted in a goal. On another day, that would have been 1-3.

They’ve had consistent good fortune this season so far and it won’t last. They won’t make top four and don’t deserve to.
Bournemouth had 24 with 20 off target. Spurs had more on target and had the better chances. The hate for Spurs is laughable. Entertaining attacking football every game. It’s a shame everyone doesn’t have this philosophy. Then we’d have no issue with low block and have a league where every game would be worth watching. Spurs have been a breath of fresh air compared with Conte and Jose.

3-1, and should have conceded 5 or 6 goals. Solanke alone had 9 shots tonight. That wont last.

I have hated Spurs for as long as I can remember, and whatever manager they have had. I hated them when they played attacking football and couldn't defend, and when they played dull, defensive football.

I don't think their current manager is shit, nor is he the best in the league. I also think they will be around the European places at the end of the season, which is where they should be an usually are.

I'll continue to hate them and hope they lose every game though, because they and their fans are really, really annoying.

Is this just an anti Dreamie thing or are people genuinely not impressed by how well he's done at Spurs considering they lost Kane about 5 mins before the transfer window closed.

I don't think he's manager of the season so far, that's clearly Emery, but he's way over performed based on what I expected from Spurs. Let's see how they do without Son for the next 5 weeks.

Reactions: dee
Is this just an anti Dreamie thing or are people genuinely not impressed by how well he's done at Spurs considering they lost Kane about 5 mins before the transfer window closed.

I don't think he's manager of the season so far, that's clearly Emery, but he's way over performed based on what I expected from Spurs. Let's see how they do without Son for the next 5 weeks.
He's done well but not as well as Dreamie thinks... Spurs fans are some of the biggest cunts I've come across. They are as scummy as Chelsea fans and have sone weird hatred of us like they think they are our equal. They got lucky today and also the other day against Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom