• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The long and winding Melo road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the last player we signed on loan who did OK for us? Anelka, maybe?
Could make a case for Mascherano but think that was a loan with a view to a permanent signing, so probably forced on us to do it that way.
Anyone want to make a case for Steve Caulker, Aly Cissokho, Nuri Şahin or Victor Moses? We’ve signed some absolute shite on loan just to make
up the numbers down the years.
Ronny Rosenthal

Melo will face a 30 day ban, as and when is still to be decided as part of the club valuation scandal

Ffs couldn't they have decided to ban him when he was injured??? This man has the luck of a snail

Can we just send the fucker back?

Last thing we need is this cloud hanging over us.

What difference does it make, he will never play for us and nobody will remember him in 12 months.

What difference does it make, he will never play for us and nobody will remember him in 12 months.
Yes we will. The worst loan transfer in history! Getting a player with a history of injuries whilst injured to come and give relief to an injury hit MF who subsequently got injured again whilst trying to get fit. Now a 30 day ban looms. I think its a case of not fit for purpose and return him. If he goes it frees up a place

Imagine how different this season would have been with just one extra midfielder capable of starting. Could have been Douglas Luiz, a fit Arthur, Tielemens etc. crazy how one cog in out machine could be the difference between being 10th or being in the top 3

Strange story, I youtubed him after being reminded by this thread. The chap was surprisingly decent at football when he still had two legs. Tragic

Imagine how different this season would have been with just one extra midfielder capable of starting. Could have been Douglas Luiz, a fit Arthur, Tielemens etc. crazy how one cog in out machine could be the difference between being 10th or being in the top 3
Look no further than Casimiro for United, that's the one that's changed it for them.

Look no further than Casimiro for United, that's the one that's changed it for them.

Definitely. I think DM has become the most important role in the PL and look at the change in teams who have this sorted:

Newcastle w/ Bruno G
Arsenal w/ Partey
United w/ Casemiro
City w/ Rodri

Then look at us & Chelsea struggling - two teams whose DMs are either injured (Kante) or have been spacejammed (Fabs)

Definitely. I think DM has become the most important role in the PL and look at the change in teams who have this sorted:

Newcastle w/ Bruno G
Arsenal w/ Partey
United w/ Casemiro
City w/ Rodri

Then look at us & Chelsea struggling - two teams whose DMs are either injured (Kante) or have been spacejammed (Fabs)

The problem we got is deeper though, Casimero ain't quick, but he has energy around him, we I'm the other hand need a DM and energy around that DM, coz our players are fucked, and we are one Thiago injury away from being in deep deep shit.

That’s partially true. I wouldn’t underestimate the cancerous impact of Ronaldo in the team / squad for both playing style and psychological freedom.

That’s partially true. I wouldn’t underestimate the cancerous impact of Ronaldo in the team / squad for both playing style and psychological freedom.

I wouldn’t discount having a forward that’s actually scoring consistently either and a forward press that actually works.

We trying to offload Nat Philips and Ox
We're still have our full quota of non-home grown players.
Unless you deselect Adrian, I really can't see how we get another MF in? Are there any home-grown MF we can get on loan?

We trying to offload Nat Philips and Ox
We're still have our full quota of non-home grown players.
Unless you deselect Adrian, I really can't see how we get another MF in with 5 days left. Melo signing has been a cock blocker and guarantees we will actually see any minutes from him, he was supposed to be back on the 04/02/2023, is he even doing light training?

FnbJ_BUaIAArvbp

Al Nassr fans trolling him with Messi chants during their last match. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom