• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portuguese media claiming Nunes and Fernandez remain options for 2023. Maybe the "risk taking" Klopp mentioned was bypassing clubs like Wolves and Benfica and signing such players directly from Sporting Lisbon and River Plate?

Portuguese media claiming Nunes and Fernandez remain options for 2023. Maybe the "risk taking" Klopp mentioned was bypassing clubs like Wolves and Benfica and signing such players directly from Sporting Lisbon and River Plate?

Cheaper to get Danilo.
In my fantasy world
We get Danilo in Jan. Summer; Jude, Houssem Aouar, Asensio and a RB.like Nelson Semedo
We lose Bobby, Milner, Ox, Keita, Nat, Adrian

Translated from Spanish by Google
Buah, pay attention to this: Arthur's easy-going attitude has Jürgen Klopp fed up, who doesn't want to count on him. Liverpool is already looking for a way to cut the transfer contract that it signed with Juve a few weeks ago

Shite, if true. Maybe he wasn't the "right" player.

Hmm. … didn’t some Spanish outlet recently claim that Klopp and his staff are fed up of Nūnez’s lack of cognitive ability?

Surely the bigger risk is letting a top target be signed by another club and then watch their price treble.

307142992_5856581957687945_7886161197625487503_n.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that's what Ward was stepped up to do, no?

Trent Tsimikas Virgil Firmino Alisson Fab Nunez Diaz Salah & Jota.

Robbo Ibou injured

Thiago not called

Like much of his Liverpool career, question marks of Naby.

It's weird - I've seen Thiago a lot of times pre-Liverpool days, but never quite noticed how good he was.

He would have fitted like a glove into Barca's philosophy, which makes it puzzling why they let him go and didn't just make him Xavi's successor as their number 8.

They didn't want him to go, he chose to leave. They also tried to get him back but he chose us instead.

Didn't 6CM use to poke fun at him not too long ago ? Was it something along the lines of 'all he ever does is pass' ? or was it someone else instead ? can't remember

They didn't want him to go, he chose to leave. They also tried to get him back but he chose us instead.

Didn't 6CM use to poke fun at him not too long ago ? Was it something along the lines of 'all he ever does is pass' ? or was it someone else instead ? can't remember
Alonso only passed. Think it was Ross that said that.

For that fee, we can get at least 2 players of high calibre. Seems very doubtful we will be involved in a bidding war for him

For that fee, we can get at least 2 players of high calibre. Seems very doubtful we will be involved in a bidding war for him

It really depends on the player - if he tells Dortmund he’s not signing a new contract and that he only wants to join Liverpool then there could be an opportunity to get him at a lower price.

Bellingham could agree a new contract but have fixed price release clause inserted - I mean that’s unlikely but possible.

Itvis getting to the point where the price isn’t worth it though.

Also depends on the structure of the deal - £90m + £30m in add ons is more palatable.

All good , klopp can whisk him off to Blackpool in April time to seal the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom