• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more important given Mo & Sadio will need some periods of rest at the start of the season give AFCON.

I'm confident whoever we get will do the job. It's not based only on footballing ability now, Klopp looks at the recovery following bursts of energy. That is why there is no chance coutinho would be considered for a return. Great burst of energy but would then drop off whilst he recovered, whilst the like of mane etc recover faster. This team are proper athletes.

[article]Rabiot wanted 10m a year net, and up to a 15m sign on fee - in lieu of the transfer fee Barca didn’t have to pay.

Plus Barca would owe PSG 10m euros as a compulsory fee for player development, as Rabiot was formed there.

So this free transfer would cost Barca 25m euros plus 20m in salary. If you add that to Rabiot’s ‘special’ character - not wanting to play as a pivot at PSG for example - and the hard work his mother is, it becomes clear why the deal is off.

Rabiot could now head to Turin, where Aaron Ramsey has already signed too, but his mother’s demands make the deal difficult for Juventus to reach. Tottenham is also an option.[/article]

Hahahaha, so after Barcelona baulk at his obscene transfer and wage demands, plus the fact that he's a cunt and so is his Mum, Spurs are "also an option"?

Do we think City will sell Sane? I'd love it if they did - they treat him like shit but his output is incredible given the start/stop nature of his role.

He’s meant to be a bell end. Also they’d give him away to a European team rather than sell him to us. No way they want us stronger than this season.

Do we think City will sell Sane? I'd love it if they did - they treat him like shit but his output is incredible given the start/stop nature of his role.

I Can’t imagine city ever selling us a first teamer. It would be amazing signing. He will end up at Bayern

I Can’t imagine city ever selling us a first teamer. It would be amazing signing. He will end up at Bayern

I didn't mean sell to us - just in general. Would be great to see him leave as you look at the patchy output from their other back up attackers like Mahrez and realise how exceptional his actually is (in my opinion)

I didn't mean sell to us - just in general. Would be great to see him leave as you look at the patchy output from their other back up attackers like Mahrez and realise how exceptional his actually is (in my opinion)

They'd only buy someone amazing to replace him though.

Depay seems like an increasingly plausible signing for us. Nice signings Dortmund are making with the Pulisic money.

Last edited:
Liverpool have entered the race with Arsenal to sign Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser, according to reports. The 25-year-old has enjoyed an excellent season with Eddie Howe’s side, scoring eight goals and registering 15 assists in 42 appearances. Arsenal have been heavily linked with a move for Fraser this summer, while the midfielder has suggested he would be open to joining Unai Emery’s side. ‘I’m not going to lie, it’s very nice,’ Fraser replied when asked about being linked with Arsenal. ‘It means you are are doing something right. They are a huge club, a massive club.’ Fraser admits he would he open to joining Arsenal (Getty Images) But according to The Shite, Liverpool are now considering a move for Fraser and are keeping tabs on his situation at Bournemouth. The report claims that a bid of £30 million will be enough to convince Bournemouth to sell, but Liverpool are more interested in potentially signing Fraser for free next summer. The Scotland international has just one year remaining on his current contract and has yet to agree a new deal with Bournemouth.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/21/live...mouth-winger-ryan-fraser-9629208/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom