• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all about salary, sadly. We can’t afford his £300k/ week either.
Not that he would come to Liverpool but I did wonder if that was just a way of pricing his way out of a move. He's currently on just over £100,000 if wiki is to be believed. He didn't seemingly want to be made a makeweight for Lukaku whichever way you looked at it.

Luiz forcing a move to arsenal would be pretty hilarious, it's not like Chelsea are in the middle of a transfer ban or anything

Not that he would come to Liverpool but I did wonder if that was just a way of pricing his way out of a move. He's currently on just over £100,000 if wiki is to be believed. He didn't seemingly want to be made a makeweight for Lukaku whichever way you looked at it.

The article I read said he’s currently on 300 a week at Juve and was asking 350 and a huge agent fee to move to United. They could tell he’s not keen on them and pulled the plug.

Spurs have agreed deals for Sessegnon and Le Celso. Good window for them. Held onto the players they needed and also strengthened.

The article I read said he’s currently on 300 a week at Juve and was asking 350 and a huge agent fee to move to United. They could tell he’s not keen on them and pulled the plug.
Hell of a note -- that probably explains the desire to shift him.

Wiki has him on £5.9 million but I guess you have to take that with a pinch of salt.

Spurs have agreed deals for Sessegnon and Le Celso. Good window for them. Held onto the players they needed and also strengthened.
They lost Trippier. On form he's a way better player than Sessegnon who has it all to prove.

They lost Trippier. On form he's a way better player than Sessegnon who has it all to prove.
Last summers world cup i thought he Trippier was Englands best player. The way he played I thought Spurs would struggle to keep him after the world cup, and really thought he would end up at Real Madrid.

Last summers world cup i thought he Trippier was Englands best player. The way he played I thought Spurs would struggle to keep him after the world cup, and really thought he would end up at Real Madrid.
Funny, I thought he was as overrated for England as he was for Spurs.

This is not good news, I really want him to leave England... for good. Hope this does not stop the move to Bayern. Pep is such a cock forcing him to play knowing he wants to leave.

If the injury is bad enough that Bayern won’t take him that potentially means that City are down a player without the money / replacement to compensate.

It just means he’ll leave for even less in the next window or in the summer.
On your point, it may mean he is gonna recover and still play for city at some stage this season. Dont want them to have him.

I see the Echo are reporting that coutinho wanta back in here. Well I am starting to beleive this now, and I think he is really forcing Braca's hand by doing this thing of not going to spurs, arsenal, united etc. A summer with Firminio and it all makes sense. Think we will offer a loan deal of 16M for the year, plus some of his wages and the boy will be back as backup. Makes sense as Klopp knows him, and never really had to the time / chance to create that attack.

On your point, it may mean he is gonna recover and still play for city at some stage this season. Dont want them to have him.

Yes, maybe but Guardiola does not really rate him and by the time he is fit, part of the the season will be done.

I know what you mean, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom