• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I still have the feeling that we're selling Lovren... not even on the bench today. But that would make no sense after not signing anyone bar Van de Berg and letting Phillips go on loan.

Somehow I still have the feeling that we're selling Lovren... not even on the bench today. But that would make no sense after not signing anyone bar Van de Berg and letting Phillips go on loan.
Worst case Fabs plays. Worse than worse Hoever.

Don't like the English window shuts early. Just keep the thing open in line with the rest of Europe or they all shut early

Former Stoke City striker Saido Berahino, 26, has joined Belgian club Zulte Waregem on a free transfer. (Mail)
Can't believe he is only 26, remember him being one of the hottest properties in English Football. Now is moving to Belgium where he'll probably be earning less than a million a year.

Former Stoke City striker Saido Berahino, 26, has joined Belgian club Zulte Waregem on a free transfer. (Mail)
Can't believe he is only 26, remember him being one of the hottest properties in English Football. Now is moving to Belgium where he'll probably be earning less than a million a year.

Couldn't find more of a 1 season wonder if you wanted to

Terrible attitude. Utter plank. Awful agent.
Never as good as he thought he was. Good riddance. Cautionary tale for young players.

I'd personally be fine with letting Lovren go for £20M

Aging, injury prone, high wages, has a strange clothing brand featuring owls.

Hoever's ready to be at least fourth choice. We need some development spots in the squad. Not a fourth choice on one hundred grand a week plus.

Last edited:
I'd personally be fine with letting Lovren go for £20M

Aging, injury prone, high wages, has a strange clothing brand featuring owls.

Hoever's ready to be at least fourth choice. We need some development spots in the squad. Not a fourth choice on one hundred grand a week plus.

Except the 2nd and 3rd choice CB’s have a habit of breaking down.

And... one of our 1st Choice CB’s legs was supposed to be at the point of completely detaching itself from his body a few years back.

We could be fielding 2 x 17yo Dutch CB’s by October.

And... one of our 1st Choice CB’s legs was supposed to be at the point of completely detaching itself from his body a few years back.

Ah, the famous ‘too much money for a player with one leg’ Rosco prediction. A gem that presides alongside the famous ‘Messi is finished at the top level because he no longer takes steroids’ before Messi proceeded to score 80 odd goals in a season :D

Ah, the famous ‘too much money for a player with one leg’ Rosco prediction. A gem that presides alongside the famous ‘Messi is finished at the top level because he no longer takes steroids’ before Messi proceeded to score 80 odd goals in a season :D
Dont forget my gem:
"Sterling will be finished in 2 seasons..." ... says I, after he left us...but the little faggot runner is getting better.

Lovren has an even worse habit of breaking down, so I don't think hoping Lovren coincides his regular injuries around the others is particularly reassuring. From everything I've seen of Hoever I'd be fine sacking off Lovren. He's going to be quality.

Barcelona have already agreed to loan Philippe Coutinho to Bayern for free with option to buy. Bayern will only have to pay the player's wages of €11m/year. The club is now in talks with Coutinho's representatives

-----
I really hope we didn't get the same deal and turned it down.

I was inclined with keeping Lovren. But for 15 mill £ with a few extra in add ons it makes sense.
He’s 4th choice, 2 years left on his 100 k a week deal and is almost never fit.
He’s played 6 games in a row or more only 2 times since we signed him.

Clear the path to the first team for Hoever and Van der Berg. Fabinho as an emergency back up. Sorted.

Yeah clears the way to get some promising players into the team and keeps Lovren playing at the top level.

Barcelona have already agreed to loan Philippe Coutinho to Bayern for free with option to buy. Bayern will only have to pay the player's wages of €11m/year. The club is now in talks with Coutinho's representatives

-----
I really hope we didn't get the same deal and turned it down.
Coutinho or Perisic? I read the latter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom