• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Fair play to Gomes though; he's shown some loyalty and appreciation for the Bitters; I'm sure he could have gone elsewhere if he really wanted to.

Not sure about the deal, or his value - he looked superb in some games (and against us, if I recall), but also had a terrible slump. Still, he's probably a good deal better than most of the squad there. Fuck sake, Tom Davies plays for them.

Real Madrid have made a £115m offer for PSG's Neymar and would add either Wales forward Gareth Bale, 29, or Colombia playmaker James Rodriguez, 27, to any deal.(Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)
If it is true, would PSG want either Bale or Rodriguez?

Arabs are impressed by big names and being involved in glitzy transfers from clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona, so it's possible I suppose.

Plus they're one of the few clubs who could actually get near Bale's wages.

Arabs are impressed by big names and being involved in glitzy transfers from clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona, so it's possible I suppose.

Plus they're one of the few clubs who could actually get near Bale's wages.
Both rejects surely? Arabs don't want rejects

Barcelona make Ousmane Dembele decision

Barcelona have decided to keep Ousmane Dembele after meeting with the player’s agent yesterday according to reports in Spain.
3_GettyImages-1144653863.jpg

Barcelona's Ousmane Dembele (Image: (Photo by Juan Manuel Serrano Arce/Getty Images))
Liverpool had reportedly made an enquiry for the Frenchman and were quoted £94million for his services, with Barca setting up a meeting with the forward’s agent as a result.
According to Catalan daily Mundo Deportivo, Dembele’s agent has been told that Barcelona do not want to sell the player this summer, while he is not looking to move on either.
Meanwhile, Marca claim Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu is expecting a big season from Dembele after telling him “We’re counting on you,” at the end of the meeting.

No drama Dembele wont succeed at Barca, there is too much player power there. He will be shipped out next year at a lower price. They have bigger problems this summer trying to offload Coutinho and Suarez.

Dembele made the wrong move going to Barca after only a year at Dortmund. Easy to say in hindsight but that wasnt the right move.
He was a beast at Dortmund but could have spent at least 1-2 more seasons there. Easy to say when Barca come knocking..

Anyhoo, 49 games, 10 goals and 21 assists in his first season at Dortmund. That was some season by a 20 year old.

55 mill £ for Wan Bissaka. Utd are getting a very good right back with great potential, but 55 mill £ is a lot of money.
Probably overpaid with 20-25 mill.

55 mill £ for Wan Bissaka. Utd are getting a very good right back with great potential, but 55 mill £ is a lot of money.
Probably overpaid with 20-25 mill.

Yeah, but they certainly needed to get some quality in that position, although that's far from the only one.

Yeah, but they certainly needed to get some quality in that position, although that's far from the only one.

True, and he could be their right back for a decade. So its a good signing for them. But as you say, they need a shitload of them..

Why? What's the problem with Ashley YOung? That's well harsh mate - even for you.

Apart from the fact that he's a makeshift fullback past his physical prime? Young's a talented footballer and a good pro who's made a surprisingly good job of switching to a back four position, but the very fact that he was put there in the first place shows how short English football was of top class RBs before the likes of Trent and Wan-Ken-Obi started to come through.

So he wants to be paid around £160k p/w, Juve are offering around 120?
120 p/w would be worth it. The bonuses though....

I want to confess that i regularly visit News Now searching for Liverpool Transfer.
I dont understand how every player we seem to be linked to is like 60M or more. These are players who are either not old enough or come from sub standard leagues yet they are valued so high. What also gets to me is that we are suppoaed to have some great analytics team yet we seem to be going for players other rival clubs want. With all the wizardry i would have thought we could get someone for 25-35M mark and we turn them into a super star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom