• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Virgiling on the vandijkulous

I saw a Russian couple do that on the street about two weeks ago. She stopped him and reached up, stuck a finger in his nostril and pulled out a big booger which she then rolled and - I kid you not - threw into the east river. Then they just kept walking like nothing had happened. I, however, hardly slept that night

I saw a Russian couple do that on the street about two weeks ago. She stopped him and reached up, stuck a finger in his nostril and pulled out a big booger which she then rolled and - I kid you not - threw into the east river. Then they just kept walking like nothing had happened. I, however, hardly slept that night
That's love for you.

All close season looking for forwards, letting midfielders and defenders leave.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

When Klopp takes his car for a service and needs the brakes doing, he tells them to fuck off and put cooler rims on. More bass speakers. Fuck the brakes.

Mr Klopp, your roof is leaking.

Great, I always wanted a hot tub.

FUCK OFF

Sky breaking news:
Van dijk to stay at Southampton.

Senior staff from the club.

Im genuinely fucking BAFFLED we havnt signed defenders, defensive midfielders and even a goalkeeper this summer.

Every cunt who has watched the game knows what our problem is. We ship goals.

We have literally done nothing to address that and conceeded 6 goals in our first 5 games.

I cant fucking understand it at all.

We didnt even make a bid. Sky just reported as told by their vice chairman.

Fucking lol.

Im genuinely fucking BAFFLED we havnt signed defenders, defensive midfielders and even a goalkeeper this summer.

Every cunt who has watched the game knows what our problem is. We ship goals.

We have literally done nothing to address that and conceeded 6 goals in our first 5 games.

I cant fucking understand it at all.

Glad I'm not the only one... What on earth is going on with us?

I'm not at all surprised we haven't signed a CB. If Klopp was sincere in selling LFC to VVD, saying he envisaged the defender as THE key player, a real leader for the team, a veritable legend in waiting, then it would have been perverse to have then looked around for anyone else. If a player is deemed essential then he's essential. The cock up was that ridiculous farce that was a mixture of our incompetence and Southampton's outrageous hypocrisy. But if VVD is Klopp's choice then we should resume attempts to get him in January. There's no point signing another so-so defender in the meantime. If we HAD signed an alternative in the meantime, everyone on here who's moaning about us signing no one would be moaning about that alternative not being up to it.

Back
Top Bottom