• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Haaaaaammmm (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Hammered these at the beginning of the season..

Probably Keita's best game for the club...

They are all a bit inconsistent of late.. Their fans will want them to attack, so that will play right into our hands..

The have some decent players.. Anderson looks a great signing..

But their defence is terrible..

I can see us winning this by a fare few goals.. 3 nil..

Last season was an hilarious encounter.. Lanzini scores a cracker then almost instantly we scored again.. Finshed 4-1. They just couldn't cope with our counter attacks..

Who's got that video of the West Ham fan celebrating their goal and cursing us almost instantly ?

Line up.. 4-3-3

----------------Allisson-----------------
Milner--Matip--VVD--Robertson
----------------Fabinho-------------
-------Henderson----Winjnut------
Salah---------Bobby----------Mane

Last edited:
Decent line up but surely it's better to swap Fabs and Milly? West Ham still have players that can take advantage of our right side and I'd feel safer with Milner in midfield.

A horrible trip down to the capital on a cold, Monday night. 2-1 defeat.

West ham are fucking garbage. Comfortable win. Fuck all this jinx shit.

Last edited:
Salah is no longer my fuck my fantasy team captain so he’ll bag a double hat trick.

The Greek word for orange, portokali, comes from the word for Portuguese because Portuguese sailors introduced them to Greece.
Interesting it means Portuguese in Arabic, and orange as well. Cool

If you look at the Queen Victoria statue in Derby Square from the correct angle it looks like she’s got a massive cock.
I've seen bigger.. *coughs*

852ac48cdc82e00702de4022264f462c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom