• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's off to Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never understand the gall of some people to schedule their matrimonial and other life events (graduations, anniversaries, funerals) on a day of a big worldwide sports event. Do you really think you’re that important? No, son, you’re not!
I was best man at a wedding in South Essex on Saturday, extremely rude decision by my mate. Massive plus side though, I was the only Liverpool fan there, amongst about fifteen Chelsea fans, and there was a massive TV showing the game in the room opposite. Every single one of them gave me untold amounts of shit when Mane missed, lets just say it was more than returned when Mount choked and when Kostas sent the cunts out. Camera man had the time of his life.

It’s livefootballtickets.com (sorry mods, delete if not alllowed). Currently tickets are down from 3k to 2k but remember they also charge 15% “service” charge. I’m sure you probably seen them online already though.

thanks man! That's still USD3K sadly, will keep an eye

If you don't find anywhere then I'll take the hotel offer. Currently headed over in a camper van but that might turn into an oven.

Anyways I realised on Sunday I can't find my driving licence so I applied for a new one. Needs to get here by next Tuesday so that's a bit of a nail biter.

It’s livefootballtickets.com (sorry mods, delete if not alllowed). Currently tickets are down from 3k to 2k but remember they also charge 15% “service” charge. I’m sure you probably seen them online already though.

have you used it before. Legit?

What about issues like Paddy not turning up?

Who’s Paddy?
Do you mean the end seller? I believe they hold the tickets and guarantee logistics such as delivery. They provide 150% refund but like I said, touting services like them are not something I condone but at times needs must.

Last edited:
Who’s Paddy?
Do you mean the end seller? I believe they hold the tickets and guarantee logistics such as delivery. They provide 150% refund but like I said, touting services like them are not something I condone but at times needs must.

He was a forum member on here who fucked over another fan @ILD with regards to LFC tickets when he didn't appear at Anfield with said tickets.

Don't do it Tom.. he wants to mug you to get your ticket.. its a trap.
I have a sort of policy of not (knowingly) meeting other SCM folks in the flesh, for fear I will be disillusioned with reality. I did try & meet Peter in Kyiv, but we failed to find each other .. I took that as a sign that my policy should stand

I remember posting in the match thread when that went in. All I could think of to write was "Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!". :D

Damn good header too BTW.

As good a header as any I have seen bar Suarez from 18 yards.

Well that might be a slight exaggeration, but not by much. There was nothing simple about getting that ball to the back list with power.

Managed to secure a ticket but not many options left to get there without paying ridiculous money or staying multiple days. Anyone know someone who booked travel but can’t go? Happy to pay for name swap on flight or Eurostar.

Any help appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom