• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's off to Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never understand the gall of some people to schedule their matrimonial and other life events (graduations, anniversaries, funerals) on a day of a big worldwide sports event. Do you really think you’re that important? No, son, you’re not!

I don't even like the fucker in the first place.

What makes it even worse is that he's from the wife's side of the family. Which is fucking Italian. I mean which Italian in their right mind - I have to stop now.

I have been in CT a few times!

And I'll be in Maine for a while this summer. But that's as close as it gets.

But back to the point, If FFF was still posting, I'd have a solution to my iPad issues.
Lightning to HDMI cable and plug it right into the TV

Or get a Google chrome cast or something equivalent but that takes good internet

Lightning to HDMI cable and plug it right into the TV

Or get a Google chrome cast or something equivalent but that takes good internet
Depending on the app you’re using and your tv you may be able to cast straight to your tv.

I could never understand the gall of some people to schedule their matrimonial and other life events (graduations, anniversaries, funerals) on a day of a big worldwide sports event. Do you really think you’re that important? No, son, you’re not!

Reminds of me of this joke.

My wife is leaving me. She is complaining that I spend too much time on sports. I cannot believe it man, we were together for seven seasons.

I have a hotel in Paris booked that I won't be using. It's out by CDG, and is for Friday and Sat night. Works out about 140 total (70 a night). If anyone on SCM needs rooms for themselves, let me know and I can put your name on the room (I live in the US, and couldn't get tickets so won't be going).

According to Mundo Deportivo, each player of each of the senior squads will receive 25 tickets each, totalling around 600 tickets each.

That accounts for around 1200 tickets between players alone, while the supporters from each of the clubs will have 20,000 tickets.

Scandalous.

Tickets available on a few websites, 3500 euros each minimum in neutral zones or 2700 euros in Madrid areas. Dont even bother about LFC Fucking crazy

I have a hotel in Paris booked that I won't be using. It's out by CDG, and is for Friday and Sat night. Works out about 140 total (70 a night). If anyone on SCM needs rooms for themselves, let me know and I can put your name on the room (I live in the US, and couldn't get tickets so won't be going).

This is cool of you.

Tickets available on a few websites, 3500 euros each minimum in neutral zones or 2700 euros in Madrid areas. Dont even bother about LFC Fucking crazy

Currently there is almost 2k tickets on the tout sites, wonder if there will be a firesale on the 28th?
Since the tickets are digital, I assume there won’t be a cut off date for postage.

Currently there is almost 2k tickets on the tout sites, wonder if there will be a firesale on the 28th?
Since the tickets are digital, I assume there won’t be a cut off date for postage.

What sites? I want to keep an eye in case of a bargain basement sale!

It’s livefootballtickets.com (sorry mods, delete if not alllowed). Currently tickets are down from 3k to 2k but remember they also charge 15% “service” charge. I’m sure you probably seen them online already though.

It’s livefootballtickets.com (sorry mods, delete if not alllowed). Currently tickets are down from 3k to 2k but remember they also charge 15% “service” charge. I’m sure you probably seen them online already though.

All conspiratorial and that but I've spoken to over 40 season ticket holders now and only 1 got a ticket through the club ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom