• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (a) Premier League Saturday 4th March 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's OK. We're gonna salvage the season by winning the CL.
What a wake up call this has to be for Klopp. Fucking hell.

I mean , this is the Liverpool I'm used to , doesn't hurt too much as the past 4 years felt surreal anyways.

BAU. Hopefully we miss out on the euro conference league bullshit , clear house and reset over the summer

On the plus side Southampton are losing 3-0 as well. Makes things easier for us

Hendo of late has this infuriating tendency to rush every touch - no confidence to control the ball, so he just lashes the ball somewhere high and wide at every opportunity.

There is no wake up call.

As bad as the players have been, he’s been just as bad.

Love the guy but it’s true and it’s time we all just admit it.

Stubborn, inflexible and lacking in any kind of solutions.

I don't think there is much of a solution just at the moment. He doesn't want to play these cbs, and with good reason. We can't play compact with them, and if we play with any attempt at aggression higher up the pitch, we will be countered. The solutions to this team involve sales and an overhaul, which should have been accelerated but wasn't because of our ownership.

He needs to draw a line under this team at the end of the season. We need to cobble together a win or two before then, but we need players back.

Depressingly predictable.

Same tactics. Gomez and Matip playing like cretins. Midfield out muscled. Salah offering fuck all. Nunez blasting shots at the keeper.
Klopp looking confused.

Wake me up when groundhog day is over.

Almost 4, Raul Jimenez forgives us. Then Alli tries to try his luck playing in midfield since we have no useful midfielders anyway.

I hate saying stuff like this but pretty sure if we sacked Klopp last week and put Dyche in charge we would have won this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom