• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (a) Premier League Saturday 4th March 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressingly predictable.

Same tactics. Gomez and Matip playing like cretins. Midfield out muscled. Salah offering fuck all. Nunez blasting shots at the keeper.
Klopp looking confused.

Wake me up when groundhog day is over.

Salah has 17 goals!@!@
Hes worth his contract because unlike the rest of the team, he leads and shows us his worth when the team is shite.
Like hes doing now!!!!
Ungrateful peons ...

I don't think there is much of a solution just at the moment. He doesn't want to play these cbs, and with good reason. We can't play compact with them, and if we play with any attempt at aggression higher up the pitch, we will be countered. The solutions to this team involve sales and an overhaul, which should have been accelerated but wasn't because of our ownership.

He needs to draw a line under this team at the end of the season. We need to cobble together a win or two before then, but we need players back.

Sorry but I don’t buy that there are no solutions to getting whipped 3-0 every week.

Comprehensively outplayed, outfought, out thought, by a relegation contender. Watching us right now is death by a thousand cuts.

Untitled.jpg

Those fixtures are the kind that make or break a manager.

Relegation form

Comprehensively outplayed, outfought, out thought, by a relegation contender. Watching us right now is death by a thousand cuts.

Could be worse, we could be everton.
Oh wait. They actually are now going to compete in every game because the manager will put aggressiveness, defense and nastiness into a team that was playing like us.

I predicted 1-1 and said our only hope was Wolves were toothless but even with their gummy mouth they ate away at our defence .Klopp has to wake up, fuck the loyalty, change the system so there is more bodies in MF. Salah needs to be benched, and we switch formation

I thought the game was at 5:30. Went to check the other scores to see how things are going… have a bit of a giggle at the Everton Arsenal result and then see our game… Fuck me.

I don’t know whether I want to turn this on or carry on pretending that our game is on later and fake knee slap a “damn”.

The only saving grace is that our result drops Everton back into the bottom three

So we've settled the old question of what's worse a team with no midfield or a team with no defense.

The books look great for a new owner, who wants to spend £3bn on a relegation battling team with no European football revenue. Big brain moves from FSG.

So we've settled the old question of what's worse a team with no midfield or a team with no defense.

The books look great for a new owner, who wants to spend £3bn on a relegation battling team with no European football revenue. Big brain moves from FSG.

they’ll sell asap. If they have to discount they have to discount. It’s either that or years of mediocrity with an ever ageing bunch of already ageing stars whose value drops by the second until they get peanuts for the club.

It's some funny meming, but he's right, if you are analyzing that game you don't give a fuck about the third goal. If you are chasing a goal, any team can concede that.

It's only a very special type of team that conceded the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom