• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (a) Premier League Saturday 4th March 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the game was at 5:30. Went to check the other scores to see how things are going… have a bit of a giggle at the Everton Arsenal result and then see our game… Fuck me.

I don’t know whether I want to turn this on or carry on pretending that our game is on later and fake knee slap a “damn”.

I thought the game was at 5:30. Went to check the other scores to see how things are going… have a bit of a giggle at the Everton Arsenal result and then see our game… Fuck me.

I don’t know whether I want to turn this on or carry on pretending that our game is on later and fake knee slap a “damn”.

Live in blissful ignorance

It's essential that we watch this shit in my opinion. It's the only real thing left in football.

I’ve seen us play this badly last season but you felt there was always a chance and we’d probably at least draw but it’s just not like that now

Every team we play wants to win more, have more effort and fights twice as much for the ball as us.
Its unforgivable. Its insane.

I said it a few months ago, but last season took it out of these players mentally and emotionally. Throw in the fact that this team is finished physically now as well and it's a perfect shit storm. Absolute disaster. Squad needs an entire rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom