• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (a) Premier League Saturday 4th March 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp needs a fucking bollocking. He's consistently failing us so far by persisting with this bullshit

Wonder what'll be the next training atmosphere like.

I bet you you'll find everyone all laughing and kidding around. It's all fun and games for these muppets.

Every team we play wants to win more, have more effort and fights twice as much for the ball as us.
Its unforgivable. Its insane.

I think it’s simply the players knowing we have a giant hole at the back and losing all belief as a result. This is why you have to build from the back first; that’s what Klopp said when he first came here, but he seems to have forgotten his own principle.

20 minutes without conceding. A true Utopia and a herculean effort

Gakpo looks like a very bad footballer unfortunately. Absolutely no physicality, no movement off the ball and not particularly skilful either.
Looking more like he's in the Afonso Alves category than Arjen Robben

armchair superfan statement i know but i hate players smiling and being friendly when their side is stinking the place out. I want to see them as furious as the fans are.

I think it’s simply the players knowing we have a giant hole at the back and losing all belief as a result. This is why you have to build from the back first; that’s what Klopp said when he first came here, but he seems to have forgotten his own principle.

I would probably give up as well if Gomez and Matip were playing behind me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom