• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

€15 mil bid submitted for Ante Coric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Hello!! (If true)

Liverpool have bid for Ante Coric according to Croatian press

#LFC makes €15m bid for Ante Ćorić. Klopp wants him before US tour acc to reports in Croatia tportal.hr/sport/nogomet/…

Last edited:
Hello!! (If true)

LFC makes €15m bid for Ante Ćorić. Klopp wants him before US tour acc to reports in Croatia tportal.hr/sport/nogomet/…

His youtube is well sexy. Very Coutinho-esque. Wow, this guy takes the piss. Please buy.

Last edited:
Hello!! (If true)

#LFC makes €15m bid for Ante Ćorić. Klopp wants him before US tour acc to reports in Croatia tportal.hr/sport/nogomet/…

Yes!!!! This kid will be worth double that in a year.

05/07/2016 19:33:17Author: S. Škrlec
WAITING FOR DINAMO

Klopp and Liverpool decided - Ante Coric is ours!
GetImage.aspx
Photo: tportal.hr Installation / Cropix (Zeljko Hajdinjak) /tportal.hr
The excellent young midfielder Dinamo Ante Coric, who on Monday called from Napoli, with Dinamo's training in Slovenia. But the question is how much longer
In fact, from a very reliable source tells me that Jürgen Klopp and Liverpool put together a concrete proposal, the required 15 million and sent it to the table Dinamo leaders. Of course, now is on the move 'blue' administrations and their outside counsel , Zdravko Mamic , and what will Maksimir decide. And if now - after fulfilling the first desire that claim - start with a bid and ask that million worth more. German Liverpoolovoj on the bench,Jürgen Klopp wanted to join the Coric team toured the United States as soon as possible in order to enter into operation. Remember, this is not the first offer from England who arrived at Čorićev address - as a young Anthony captivated Pepa Guardiola, who is eager to bring in Manchester City.Even the conditions were slightly better, but Coric was not offered bail of play and development. Liverpool is obviously played wiser. About this to offer in Dinamo could talk more on Wednesday, but there is a possibility that Coric weekend welcome a player of Dinamo.

By all accounts this Coric kid is the real deal

Ante Coric - sounds like some sort of over the counter flu medication

Good news for us that he didn't play and rip up the tournament.

I've decided Coric is going to be my summer obsession. I'm pitching my tent right here folks. If we do this deal, and no other, I'll call myself satisfied.

The standard of defending in that youtube is fucking abysmal

A drop of the shoulder and about 4 players are made to look like mugs

Has anyone reputable reported this yet?

What does reputable mean? In any transfer window, lots of media outlets simply hop onto the original report, so it's really hard to work out at which point it's just multiple reported gossip/ rumour vs definite interest and likely to happen.

It's on the Mail, Mirror, Metro and a bunch of Liverpool websites and football ones. But smaller independent Goal/ 90 minutes/ LFC blogs are even more likely to simply report gossip, as they have almost zero actual journalists and contacts.

What does reputable mean? In any transfer window, lots of media outlets simply hop onto the original report, so it's really hard to work out at which point it's just multiple reported gossip/ rumour vs definite interest and likely to happen.

It's on the Mail, Mirror, Metro and a bunch of Liverpool websites and football ones. But smaller independent Goal/ 90 minutes/ LFC blogs are even more likely to simply report gossip, as they have almost zero actual journalists and contacts.
You're right there isn't really a scientific proof to whats reliable, so I usually to a lot of stock from James Pearce, Tony Barrett, Chris Bascombe and Paul Joyce. I'd assumed that as you say English papers had just picked up on the reports from Zagreb, I'd be more encouraged if the people with close Liverpool connections as mentioned above started running the story, but we shall see.

You're right there isn't really a scientific proof to whats reliable, so I usually to a lot of stock from James Pearce, Tony Barrett, Chris Bascombe and Paul Joyce. I'd assumed that as you say English papers had just picked up on the reports from Zagreb, I'd be more encouraged if the people with close Liverpool connections as mentioned above started running the story, but we shall see.

Yeah, you can usually get a feeling when it's actually real, or about to happen.

Not yet with this one

Liverpool fans have been rifling through YouTube and Wikipedia this morning at rumours of interest in Croatian teenager Ante Coric.
And it appears the 19-year-old has been hitting the net too at suggestions of a move to Anfield.

Eagle-eyed Reds fans (presumably with not much else on their agenda) have spotted the midfielder has taken to social media to deliver his verdict on the tittle tattle.
He didn't even have to write anything. Instead, what's alerted Liverpool supporters is the fact Coric - who was an unused member of Croatia's Euro 2016 squad - has used his Instagram account to start 'liking' posts that intimate he could be on the way to the Reds.

Croatian media outlet Tportal have been reporting Liverpool are preparing a £12.8million bid for Coric, who shot to prominence after helping Dinamo Zagreb to the domestic title last season.

No, we'll play Brad Smith, or Gomez, or Flanno.

I doubt that. Klopp play with attacking left/right backs. If they don't are excellent in the attacking half then gegenpressing won't work. I can't see Klopp playing Gomez out of position. He will be fourth choice central defender or loaned out IMO.

I see Gomez as a potential 1st choice Centre Back on the left, especially if Sakho is given a ban. I've said in previous threads... Gomez and Matip vs Sakho and Lovren will be the two pairings, with the 1st two starting pre-season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom