• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Allez, allez, allez…. (Alt. Lyrics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddapie

So, B and I are taking a well earning break
this week…. A few nights in Paris, a few nights in London. Tonight is night 2 and it’s already been a feckin’ brilliant trip - Lots of walking, lots of eatin’ and drinkin’ and lots and lots of laughing.

Tonight, I got ‘Allez, allez, allez’ trapped in my head after several pints and started singing it, almost under my breath… Brooke heard me, and, already several sheets to the wind, she sang it as hard and as true as I’ve ever heard her sing a song. She sang it with the confidence of somebody who’d actually written the feckin’ song…

Gentlemen, I give you my wonderful bird’s version of our beloved anthem:

We’re going to win at something,
we’re going to win it all,
we’re going to embarrass you,
we’re going to pull your pants down.

I’m going to punch you right in the bollocks,
your Mama is so fat,
she never really loved you,
‘coz you’re an ugly twat!

You’re all most welcome. YNWA. ❤️

So, B and I are taking a well earning break
this week…. A few nights in Paris, a few nights in London. Tonight is night 2 and it’s already been a feckin’ brilliant trip - Lots of walking, lots of eatin’ and drinkin’ and lots and lots of laughing.

Tonight, I got ‘Allez, allez, allez’ trapped in my head after several pints and started singing it, almost under my breath… Brooke heard me, and, already several sheets to the wind, she sang it as hard and as true as I’ve ever heard her sing a song. She sang it with the confidence of somebody who’d actually written the feckin’ song…

Gentlemen, I give you my wonderful bird’s version of our beloved anthem:

We’re going to win at something,
we’re going to win it all,
we’re going to embarrass you,
we’re going to pull your pants down.

I’m going to punch you right in the bollocks,
your Mama is so fat,
she never really loved you,
‘coz you’re an ugly twat!

You’re all most welcome. YNWA. [emoji3590]
I think you've had one too many sherberts.

Funnily enough - that’s similar to the trip I did a few months back - although it was 3 nights in Paris & 1 in London before heading up to Liverpool for the weekend.

Funnily enough - that’s similar to the trip I did a few months back - although it was 3 nights in Paris & 1 in London before heading up to Liverpool for the weekend.
So, go on then, tell us what your partner did to The Fields of Anfield Road

So, go on then, tell us what your partner did to The Fields of Anfield Road

She’s Australian - she let me fuck off to Liverpool by myself for the weekend as she hasn’t the slightest interest in “stupidball” - if I asked her to sing one of our songs, she’d give me a look that roughly translates as “I will skin you and wear you like a coat”.

… and she has the skills to actually do that…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom