• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Aqua to Fiorentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquafanny can fuck right off then. He's picked up millions for doing fuck all for Liverpool for two seasons then expects a payoff when we bend over backwards to let the cunt return to Italy?

If he had a shred of self-respect he'd ask for nothing.

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
Aquilani's underwhelming spell at Liverpool is all but over. Just a matter of time now before he departs.

At the minute, we'll probably get no more than 3M for Aquilani. I'd actually take that as opposed to buying out his contract.

He supposed was finally ready to give Liverpool a shot. Really? Suppose its because nobody wanted him. Hope we learnt a lesson from this abortion of a transfer shambles.

Alberto Aquilani's prospective move from Liverpool to Fiorentina is almost done according to reports in Italy.

The Italian daily, Corriere dello Sport, says the midfielder has already agreed a three-year contract with an option for a fourth - and a salary of €1.8million a year.

Liverpool are likely to suffer a massive loss on the £17m they paid for Aquilani from Roma in 2009. In fact, reports in Italy suggest the fee could be well under £3m

I hope Modo stops pouring sympathy over the money driven, lazy twat.

Alberto Aquilani's prospective move from Liverpool to Fiorentina is almost done according to reports in Italy.

The Italian daily, Corriere dello Sport, says the midfielder has already agreed a three-year contract with an option for a fourth - and a salary of €1.8million a year.

Liverpool are likely to suffer a massive loss on the £17m they paid for Aquilani from Roma in 2009. In fact, reports in Italy suggest the fee could be well under £3m

Until it is actually done Mark, I won't be holding my breath.

The fee could be well under £3M ? is that true ? - is there NOTHING that will ever come from this that may just give us a little feeling of goodness ?

Just had a thought - if he was on such high wages as indicated by another thread on here - and the original price being quoted was around 7M (which I dont think is too bad for a pussy) - then does it mean we have sold him for under 3M to pay the fucker off due to his extremely high wages ?

Were we so desperate that season when we got him that we needed to offer 20M for the player and then some astronomical wage offer ? - I mean were there any other top clubs interested or what ?

€37.5k/wk?

We'll probably be subsidising his wages with any transfer fee received then.

Various Italian sources claim deal has been agreed and the confirmation will come tomorrow.

That's it. We're cutting our losses, which is the best we were ever going to be able to hope for from this misbegotten deal.

As if this saga couldn't get more satisfying, we now have the pleasure of subsidising the lazy cunt to not work in the most beautiful city in the world. This whole thing is like the football equivalent of the EU fisheries policy for its unimpeachable justness.

As Gary Neville would say, un-be-lieeeevable.

It was Aquilani's intention to only return to Liverpool to buy a wheelbarrow to collect his loot. Talk about "The Italian Job." This was a bloodless heist!

It was Aquilani's intention to only return to Liverpool to buy a wheelbarrow to collect his loot. Talk about "The Italian Job." This was a bloodless heist!

I'd have forgiven the quasi eyed cunt if he'd turned up in a mini and did the steps of St George's hall.

Best rid of this whole this whole mess and embarrasment, and if it means we don't have to hear from that dickhead agent again then all the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom