• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland Echo journos saying it was expected that he went on the US tour. Wont change anything re Poyet talking to him.
Waiting to see if some other clubs come in for him aswell.

With our luck that will be some broke Italian club who will loan him.

Retweeted by TalkLiverpoolFC Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 1h
Fabio Borini's agent has told the Italian media that the forward will be turning down Sunderland's offer to fight for his place at Liverpool

Retweeted by TalkLiverpoolFC Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 1h
Fabio Borini's agent has told the Italian media that the forward will be turning down Sunderland's offer to fight for his place at Liverpool

Kind of admire the resilience. Kind of annoyed by it.

Club wants rid, just go. You'll get 10 games, if not.

Thanks for the goals for Sunderland last year against rivals but please fuck off Borini. Cheers.

Mercenary bastards. There's no loyalty in football anymore. He should tell them to fuck off and make them play in the reserves until his contract WHICH THEY WERE HAPPY TO SIGN runs out.

I dont see why any player would just accept a move to any old club just because we want them to go there.
Why the fuck should he?

Either he's being a dick or he just wants another chance to prove himself in a club competing for top honours. Just shows that he's ambitious.
I completely understand that he doesn't want to leave and join a club who will possibly be fighting for their survival again. If another CL club came knocking he'd be gone.

Or he wants more money or as you say he's waiting for another bigger club to come in for him.

Still expect him to move before transfer deadline day

Either he's being a dick or he just wants another chance to prove himself in a club competing for top honours. Just shows that he's ambitious.
I completely understand that he doesn't want to leave and join a club who will possibly be fighting for their survival again. If another CL club came knocking he'd be gone.

I can't see CFR Cluj paying £14m for him though.

I hope he stays.

and falls behind:

CF
sturridge
Suarez replacement
remy
lamert

Attacking wide
sterling
markovic
lallana
coutinho

and even Ibe? I would rather have him wide then Borini.

The lad is clearly delusional (in a nice way), but when a club accepts a bid for you it is clear you are not in the manager's plans and need to start afresh.

and falls behind:

CF
sturridge
Suarez replacement
remy
lamert

Attacking wide
sterling
markovic
lallana
coutinho

and even Ibe? I would rather have him wide then Borini.

The lad is clearly delusional (in a nice way), but when a club accepts a bid for you it is clear you are not in the manager's plans and need to start afresh.
Doesn't mean he has to go somewhere he doesn't want to.

Weird though.
He spent a year at Sunderland, the supporters love him, Poyet loves him, and he's young enough to get at least a couple of big moves in his career if he starts banging goals in.
He simply won't be given game time at Liverpool. If anything he would have had a better opportunity had he stayed last season.

Mercenary bastards. There's no loyalty in football anymore. He should tell them to fuck off and make them play in the reserves until his contract WHICH THEY WERE HAPPY TO SIGN runs out.

He wants to stay and fight...how is that a shining example of being a mercenary bastard....are Sunderland asking him to drop his wages significantly?

Just because a decision made by a player is inconvinient for you doesnt mean you conclude that he is a mercenary bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom