• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Borini

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1975

£14m fee agreed with Sunderland. Good fee that we can't turn down, I really liked him and wanted him to come good, but we can do better (hopefully)

Is that about £90m in the kitty?

A thousand suarez' couldn't replace him in my heart

He was always a substitute Fabio anyways.

It's time to say goodbye.

mpro_fabio_aurelio_263X.jpg

So of assaidi goes for 7m that's 21 m from 2 players most would have thought we would only get 10-14 back from. Not bad.

How the hell did this happen? Well played whoever negotiated that.

He's a likeable guy young Fabio but £14m....

I really liked him. Think he'll do well with regular football. Shame it won't be with better players.

Good to see the club not getting bent over and making his fee back with a little on top, Lambert and Remy with some change left over, can't complain at that, now lets go out and get someone who will make a big difference to our first 11.

Since my 'why can't we sell players' thread we've just about fucked Borini and Assaidi off for a combined 21M.

You can thank me anytime.

That's a great fee.

I do like him as a player, but it's been clear that he doesn't really fit into Rodgers systems or style of play.

Good luck to him.

I liked him but thats a great fee so its probably best for all concerned if we move on. Wish him luck at Sunderland, except against us obviously

I remember saying that he's worth around 15M not long back, so its a good fee for a good player. I think we're better off spending that 14M elsewhere now.

If Sunderland use him centrally next season and improve their squad behind him, he should bag 10-15 goals. He has the clever movement and set piece ability to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom