• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bournemouth vs Liverpool 3pm Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Big game in terms of resting players for weds.

I’d be tempted to play a similar side to tonight.

Maybe Gomez for Lovren

And surely if Keita doesn’t start he’s done.

This was one of his few promising performances last season wasn’t it?

They’re on a terrible run of form and can’t play they’re key player. And the have Solanke.

Kelly’s Heroes will continue to March on with a 6-0 win.

I think Man U will do the same as against us. Rashford s pace could hurt them. I’d laugh my cock off if the 5 points out of 9.

I’d do similar to tonight with Hendo in for Lallana but the rest as it was. Mo & Bobby would benefit greatly from the rest and the team looked great.

Origi and Shaq have surely earned another outing, and we have a massive game next Wednesday, so let's mix it up so we have a squad in peak condition for that game.

Midfield - Hendo, Naby, Ox
Front 3 should be: Mane Origi Salah

Give Firmino a longer break ... and then Shaq on at HT hopefully

Alisson

Gomez
Lovren
Van Dijk
Robbo

Hendo
Keita
Ox

Salah
Firmino
Shaq

Maybe we can expect Millie to play full back and one of TAA or Robbo to get rest?

Good question, I'd go with Shaq because he played there against Barca. Salah is more suited for the right wing.

Huh? Shaq played on the right vs Barca. He is terrible on the left and never plays there any more.

Did he, I thought he crossed the ball to Gini's second goal from the left?

Yeah, that was one of his rare forays to the left – not sure why he ran there straight after the kick-off from the 2nd goal, but I'm obviously glad he did!

I can see City winning their next 3 games against United, Arse and Leicester. It's against the shit they usually slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom