• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Burnley Pre Match Thread (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Last game before the sodding international break.

Can't wait to beat them comprehensively & Dyche to come out in his press complaining about Mo again and saying it's acceptable for their players to injure ours...bald headed tashy twat.

Anyway now that's off my chest, I'm predicting we'll see the same XI as today although I'd like to see Ox come in for Wijnaldum.

I don't know if the high press will work on them. I think they'll be "OK" playing long balls over our midfield.

3 pts by any means will do.

Going into the break 12/12 with Allison due Back and a trophy in the locker would be a sublime start.

I hate this fixture, Burnley are the tougher version of Pulis' Stoke and their worm-eating manager has them very well drilled. High injury potential too
Yeah, this fixture has all kinds of nasty in it. We have a team that has the physicality not to be intimidated by Burnley's cloggers, but their tight defensive lines will ask questions of us that haven't been posed yet this season.

I love an early goal, I mean who doesn't, but in this game I really want us to score early.

Yeah, this fixture has all kinds of nasty in it. We have a team that has the physicality not to be intimidated by Burnley's cloggers, but their tight defensive lines will ask questions of us that haven't been posed yet this season.
We have big Fab in the middle, fuck em. I dream of the day when we will have both Fab and Grujic in the middle and behind then we have Matip and VVD and behind them we have big Al. Fuck ne it will be the human equivalent of Stonehenge.

Matip looks more stoner than stone, but it's a nice thought
Ha. True.

I keep hearing from stattos on podcasts that he has an exceptionally good record for winning headers though, & it's hard to remember him being beaten in the air (not that I've got the best memory like).

The same team as arsenal, with the weeks rest should be ok.
I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he goes with Chamberlain or Lallana in midfield.

That midfield yesterday didn't have enough inventiveness or aggression when attacking through the middle for me, & with Burnley (I imagine) setting up in banks of four at the back, I can see him trying to switch it up to get that direct route open.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he goes with Chamberlain or Lallana in midfield.

That midfield yesterday didn't have enough inventiveness or aggression when attacking through the middle for me, & with Burnley (I imagine) setting up in banks of four at the back, I can see him trying to switch it up to get that direct route open.
Yeah I want a midfield trio with Ox in it, Wijnaldum or Hendo makes way.
Ox would be a lot more dangerous, he can be direct and he can shoot from outside the box as well.

This should be our last fixture without Alisson, 3 Pts, no injuries and a endless winge fest from Dyche are the minimum requirements from this game.

Reactions: dee
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that midfielder Naby Keita will remain sidelined for at least a couple more weeks as a result of the ongoing hip problem that has troubled him. ....last report I read 2 days ago.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that midfielder Naby Keita will remain sidelined for at least a couple more weeks as a result of the ongoing hip problem that has troubled him. ....last report I read 2 days ago.
Sounds like the club are less than happy with the national sides doctors playing him against our medical teams advice. Ridiculous that they can overrule them when ours are obv gonna be a shitload better regarded in the medical field.

No, he only missed like 6 games in 2 full seasons there.

He, like Alisson should be back after the international break.

Achterburg's comments made it sound unlikely that Becker would be back immediately after the international break.

Hip issues at his official age ? I think he is actually much older. Part of me thinks he is 35-40, when he gets injured on the pitch...just watch his expression..he looks like a 50 year old.

Hip issues at his official age ? I think he is actually much older. Part of me thinks he is 35-40, when he gets injured on the pitch...just watch his expression..he looks like a 50 year old.

Fd1pfpumV8dhcy8c7

Burnley like a scrap and given its away game, I can’t see klopp risking it with a flair player in the 10. Ox or Llallana diidnt do themselves any favours against arsenal. I Think it will be the dependable 3 of Milner, hendo, wini, fab. The front have hit the ground running, I can seem them causing problems

Sounds like the club are less than happy with the national sides doctors playing him against our medical teams advice. Ridiculous that they can overrule them when ours are obv gonna be a shitload better regarded in the medical field.
It was never about if he was injured or not .. he could have been on crutches and they'd still have played him.

Same starting team as against Arsenal - Unless Milner comes in for one of the midfield 3.

We fought back amazingly in this fixture last year.

Milner really stepped up. I’d play him again

Hope we pump Burnley.

And then Dyche will resort to his usual "big clubs get all the decisions" "their players were diving" etc etc.

Hope we pump Burnley.

And then Dyche will resort to his usual "big clubs get all the decisions" "their players were diving" etc etc.
I want Dyche to say something like ..."big clubs .. they are just cunts !!". That would be amazing on national TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom