• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League Last 16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salzburg vs Bayern
Sporting Lisbon vs City
Benfica vs Ajax
Chelsea vs Lille
Atletico vs United
Villereal vs Juve
Inter vs Liverpool
PSG vs Real Madrid

No idea why we couldn't have drawn Villarreal though?

Because if Liverpool faced Villarreal, then would have to face Real (same Group) or Juve (same country), which they can't.

And they can't draw PSG because they both came second

still don't get how city always get easy cup draws - it's unreal ... it's like they sacrificed every fan of theirs called Andy to sway the gods in their favor.

FFS well either way today has revealed what a joke UEFA are.

Is the Super League sill an option?

still don't get how city always get easy cup draws - it's unreal ... it's like they sacrificed every fan of theirs called Andy to sway the gods in their favor.
As long is it keeps knocking them out of the CL, I'm fine with it.
They made the final last year beating PSG and Dortmund.
I'd rather they play the likes of Lyon, Spurs and Monaco who knocked them out.

Last edited:
Not going to pretend I know anything about Inter, but I do know they're behind AC Milan in Seria A, who our B team just dismantled at the San Siro. Its a reasonable assumption that we should better these. Second leg at Anfield, too.

Does anyone on here follow Seria A? Is Belonga(?) still about

Inter are top of the Serie A. I think they're a better team than Milan, but we are favorites and should go through.

Inter defo going to be tough, They have high quality in every position but we'll suffocate them with our intensity & anfield factor.

Alexis Sanchez, Edin Dzeko, Arturo Vidal, Ivan Perisic, Samir Handanović.
Not the youngest team in the world but definitely enough experience to cause us problems.

Not the youngest team in the world but definitely enough experience to cause us problems.
Do they have the legs though?

If a bunch of old fuckers pissing themselves in our dressing room is a problem, then yes. Then they can cause us problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom