• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Chelsea (H) - Weds 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic win and some lovely 3 points against the team Klopp struggles the most against. We played them of the park all game.
Bradley excellent. Macca proving that he is a brilliant 6. Darwin unlucky but excellent.

No sympathy for Chelsea. They were diving all over the place and that cost them a penalty. Would have lost anyway.
Plastic rent boys.

That performance from minute 1-90 was the best I've seen under Klopp. Totally bossed it, should've won about 10-1.

Mac incredible, Gomez incredible, Darwin incredible, Jota incredible, then there's Bradley......who played in a league of his own tonight out there. Wowzers.

Credit Tierney and VAR tonight, they gave plenty our way. Chelsea probably should've had a pen on Nkunku which would've made it 3-2.

If he continues with this trajectory, we may actually sell Trent to RM if an offer comes in.
OK calm the fuck down. Trent is world class.
I wouldn't be surprised if Trent is back in the line up against Arsenal.
But I must admit, I like having a Finnan/Robbo on the right again.

Ratinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngs.

Ali - 6 Not a lot to do bar picking the ball out the net.

Bradley 11 - Coming of age performance, he's gonna be a superstar.
Ibou 8 - Another monstrous performance, the best English player since Bobby Charlton, Cole Palmer, didn't have a sniff.
Virgil 7 - Thought he was unlucky not to give at least 1 pen away but otherwise very solid.
Gomez 8 - Kept Madueke in his pocket. Gonna vote him for LFC POTY at this rate......that Xabi esque pass to Virgil as well when Jota won the pen.

Mac 9 - This is more like it, this is what a world cup winning midfield performance looks like.
Szobo 8 - +1 for the goal,.....needs to work on his free kicks and corners....they were all pretty poor tonight. Worked very hard to smother Chelsea. Enzo and Caicedo had enough after about 20mins.
Jones 7.5 - Still holds onto the ball too long at times, few instances I noticed where he needed to lay it quicker but part of a midfield which totally dismantled Chelsea.

Jota 8.5 - Relentless performance, hounded the Chelsea defend all night. Beautifully taken goal, won a pen. Can't ask for much more.
Nunez 8 - Have to take a mark off for nothing getting on the score sheet, needed to score the pen and needed to score the header. Otherwise he lead the line superbly, brilliant assist at the end. He's impossible to defend.
Diaz 8 - A threat throughout even if some of his end product first half wasn't coming off........offers a lot more than Gakpo at the minute which is why he's part of our best front 3. Happy he got his goal in the end. Assist for Bradley in there too.

Subs were all pretty subpar, that's around the time we went to shit and gave up control so they all get a 6.

Last edited:
Bradders first name on the teamsheet. Well, not quite, but that was a coming of age performance. What I love, is two of his assists in the last two games have started with him nicking the ball when defending. He has no fear for a newbie at all, his attacking instincts are incredible.

Why would you subject yourself to that. Only thing she’s giving out is the clap.
Well - Chelsea are the sort of club that would get rid of Poch after tonights results, and before you know it, we will face a Jose Chelsea in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom