• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cold Wednesday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you like to give up on players, judge them, after a few days or games but at 20 years old thats a bit early......
Solanke needs and deserves time.

I haven’t given up on him. Just responding to a post eulogising about his work rate and how it’s what Klopp values in a striker.

We already have a striker who is a terrible finisher and doesn’t score goals. I would hope and expect Solanke to do more than just be a Firmino stand-in

I haven’t given up on him. Just responding to a post eulogising about his work rate and how it’s what Klopp values in a striker.

We already have a striker who is a terrible finisher and doesn’t score goals. I would hope and expect Solanke to do more than just be a Firmino stand-in

Your hatred of Firmino is mind boggeling weird.

To put it in some perspective regarding Salah:

Best goal tally before December since '86, only bettered by Ian Rush and equal with Fowler '94.

Insane!

He stole it off me.
And he got more likes for it the cunt.
:)

Ha! I saw it on twitter but don't tell Rurik...

If it is any consolation I was whatsapping @ILD @FoxForceFive & @Piedro yesterday reporting back on my first pack of Tayto's as I was in Dublin with work on Tuesday & Wednesday. A positive experience. I just need to try the other version to provide some independent adjudication.

Ha! I saw it on twitter but don't tell Rurik...

If it is any consolation I was whatsapping @ILD @FoxForceFive & @Piedro yesterday reporting back on my first pack of Tayto's as I was in Dublin with work on Tuesday & Wednesday. A positive experience. I just need to try the other version to provide some independent adjudication.
You should have given me a shout and I would have met you for a pint.
I note even twitter is copying me now.

You should have given me a shout and I would have met you for a pint.
I note even twitter is copying me now.

I was heavily plied with pints of the black stuff by some colleagues - still feeling a bit hazy! Hoping to be over again early next year

On the topic of this thread. I thought Oxlade was very good yesterday - some great threatening runs in behind, showed his pace and made some important passes in the final third. He also showed off his willingness to track back with some interceptions near our box too.

He's getting some confidence now, and it is great to see.

The Northern ones are well better. I've had both.

Piedro, ignore the Mexican's jibes. Your opinion seems measured, balanced, and judicious.

I HEREBY DECLARE NORTHERN TAYTO AS CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

At the next drinkies I think we need respective residents to bring over 20 bags of each and some blind taste testing can take place.

To add my initial impression - I would have a pack of Southern Tayto Salt & Vinegar (the original irish crisp ;)) over a pack of Walker's Salt & Vinegar.

Reactions: ILD
Indeed. I think this is something the entire island would agree with. Salt & vinegar indeed!
Ludicrous! I can just imagine the locals laughing as Brizzle munched salt and vinegar saying how he had to check out the Irish Tayto. They'd have been muttering under their breaths its cheese and onion you should be eating you fecking English eejit

Ludicrous! I can just imagine the locals laughing as Brizzle munched salt and vinegar saying how he had to check out the Irish Tayto. They'd have been muttering under their breaths its cheese and onion you should be eating you fecking English eejit

Fuck, I need to go back to Dublin ASAP.

Edit: And Belfast ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom