• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ossi

Active
I'm starting to believe there IS a conspiracy against us. The "leaked" e-mail re Suarez, the photo of the fixture list and now the thing regarding Aspas agents. Only our club that gets hit with these kind of bullshit storys?

We're only ones who have to put up with fickle, hate filled, history-less rivals in the same city, and it's fans.

First I heard about the leaked email, which is a speciality of mine. It doesn't look fake to me and makes no sense that it is fake. Nobody leaks a fake email. Sadly Ian Ayre is I have no words left.

First I heard about the leaked email, which is a speciality of mine. It doesn't look fake to me and makes no sense that it is fake. Nobody leaks a fake email. Sadly Ian Ayre is I have no words left.

From reddit:

• I doubt Ian Ayre spells out every motive and move that explicitly - despite his scooter, he's not a Bond villain.
  • He lists an area code as his address. Others online have pointed out that the PO Box is missing.
  • I've been told that Liverpool have a different system for internal emails - which I hope is true, because Outlook is shit.
  • Whoever "leaked" this would get fired.
  • The ITK account this originates from apparently doesn't know how to take a screenshot.
Add that to the general inauthenticity of the email and this one smells like bullshit. Suarez has basically made sure he'll be leaving, and this is just another twitterer trying to boost his credentials.

Oh. Im my defence it wasn't leaked in that case, it was just seen on someones twitter

My words to Ian Ayre are now... you should go away and think about the fact people thought the email was genuine.

I'm starting to believe there IS a conspiracy against us. The "leaked" e-mail re Suarez, the photo of the fixture list and now the thing regarding Aspas agents. Only our club that gets hit with these kind of bullshit storys?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't forget the referees and the media too buddy.

Good grief! Seriously?

... and the FA, for giving longer bans & having our players "accidentally" injured when on international duty.

Oh... and Ferguson's SPECTRE like managers association where they clearly plot against us.

.... and the Spurs scouts who are involved in espionage

Hold on:

The leaked email was by a Liverpool fan who was being a fucking troll on Twitter. So "we" fucked ourselves over.

Loads of other clubs have last minute issues with transfers from abroad to do with work permits and the like.

I'd suggest that being an LFC fan you just don't see these things happening elsewhere cos they ain't happening to you.

Mind you, our first game is at home and the Mancs are away. It was all down to Ferguson!!!!

Hold on:

The leaked email was by a Liverpool fan who was being a fucking troll on Twitter. So "we" fucked ourselves over.

Loads of other clubs have last minute issues with transfers from abroad to do with work permits and the like.

I'd suggest that being an LFC fan you just don't see these things happening elsewhere cos they ain't happening to you.

Mind you, our first game is at home and the Mancs are away. It was all down to Ferguson!!!!

Yep.

Hold on:

I'm holding on.

And yes, I haven't seen these things happening to other clubs, that's why I asked. Now I know.

Btw Elvis lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom