• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (A) 3pm Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norway with nothing to play for entering really tasty games against Faroe Island and Malta. Fuck International breaks.
If its an away game then i suppose it will be a nice day/night out in Malta with a bit of warmer weather, and then for some of your population a nice trip to see how those young viking descenents are getting on in the Faroe Islands. Its a bit like us bengalis from mainland Bangladesh going to Calcutta in India.

If its an away game then i suppose it will be a nice day/night out in Malta with a bit of warmer weather, and then for some of your population a nice trip to see how those young viking descenents are getting on in the Faroe Islands. Its a bit like us bengalis from mainland Bangladesh going to Calcutta in India.

Well the Faro Island is at home. I have heard numerous of radio commercials from Norwegian FA trying to tempt people to the game. Their argument is not that you will get to see an interesting game, but you will be given priority to the Nations League semi in April. So curry up now so you can watch a game in April. Will be less than 3000 for this one.

OK - how does everyone feel about this fixture now ? - I really have no idea how this one is going to turn out and more so, really hope Hendo is back in the game. Palace worry me, because they have pace all over the place, and also last season they really had a got at us at home, and if they remember that experience - I think some of them will be quietly confident against us.

Just a hunch, but I'm expecting this line up:

--------------------Alisson
TAA------Lovren---------Van Dijk-----Milner

--------Hendo----Fabs----Wijnaldum

Origi-----------Firmino-------Mané

Let's just hope that Firmino and Fabs gets through Brazil's last game unscathed.

Not his greatest fan.I think that he could work harder and try and go pass players and get into the box a little more, but both our fullback TAA and Robertson play balls in to dangerous areas but Shaqiri, he can drop a ball on a dime when ready, and always tries to put the ball were players like Salah,Mane and Firmino would want it.
For me he is our best creative, maybe our only real creative player we have

Not his greatest fan.I think that he could work harder and try and go pass players and get into the box a little more, but both our fullback TAA and Robertson play balls in to dangerous areas but Shaqiri, he can drop a ball on a dime when ready, and always tries to put the ball were players like Salah,Mane and Firmino would want it.
For me he is our best creative, maybe our only real creative player we have

You have an odd (ie wrong) definition of 'creative' if you think Shaqiri is the only one we have

He's the most natural and gifted playmaker we have though, that much is true, even if it's not something our setup necessarily depends on.

So revised team based on injuries?

Becker
TAA
Lovren
VVD
Milner
Gini
Fabhino
Ox
Origi
Firmino
Mane

Surely, even if we didn't have Milner, we'd slot the likes of Hoever, Adam Lewis or Larouci or fucking anyone in LB before Shaq?

Surely, even if we didn't have Milner, we'd slot the likes of Hoever, Adam Lewis or Larouci or fucking anyone in LB before Shaq?

I didn't say it was my idea! It was in the Echo, and it was just one of those ruminating "well, stranger things have happened!" bits, although he did play LB once for Basle. Appaz.

Zaha destroyed Milner at Anfield last year. I don't fancy his chances at Selhurst Park. Surely they will target him? Maybe a game for Gomez at LB?

Mind you, I'm not 100% confident on TAA up against Zaha either.

Zaha destroyed Milner at Anfield last year. I don't fancy his chances at Selhurst Park. Surely they will target him? Maybe a game for Gomez at LB?

Mind you, I'm not 100% confident on TAA up against Zaha either.
doesnt Zaha play on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom