• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (A) 3pm Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
And against the team that has gotten the most penalties this season. Tricky game.

So revised team based on injuries?

Becker
TAA
Lovren
VVD
Milner
Gini
Fabhino
Ox
Origi
Firmino
Mane

That should be enough for palace. Yeah, some important players missing but it's still a pretty good team.

I don't subscribe to the "boogie-man team" theories that some do... We've had a few bad results against Palace over the years, but there is nothing special about them that makes them our kryptonite, it's just statistical noise. At the end of the day they're a mediocre mid table team, with some dangers, but not the same team as the "crystanbul" team just as we're not the same as we were back then either.

Our team sans Robbo and Chicken Tikka Mo Salah is still good enough to beat Palace 9 times out of 10... And if we're unlucky and it's the 1 out of ten... Pick ourselves up and move on to the next game. It's unfortunate, but the team you listed should be enough.

big news that, hopefully it was part managing issues part blagging a couple of weeks off from international football

It's crucial we put pressure on City this weekend as we play first. If we can go 12pts clear ahead of them before the game, I kind of fancy them choking ahead of the Chelsea game. We don't want to give them any added motivation.

To be honest, I kind of reckon another late, gut wrenching win would really deflate them ahead of their kick off.

It's crucial we put pressure on City this weekend as we play first. If we can go 12pts clear ahead of them before the game, I kind of fancy them choking ahead of the Chelsea game. We don't want to give them any added motivation.

To be honest, I kind of reckon another late, gut wrenching win would really deflate them ahead of their kick off.

A 6-0 hammering without Salah, Robbo and Matip would do more damage.... just saying.

woy would love to nick some points off us, the old git
and they are quite well organised, got some good set-piece takers too
It could be tight, but I hope we get off to a flyer

Jesus H Christ!

Have you all forgotten we are European Champions, we are 8 points clear in the Premier League, we have just come off handing the supposed "best team in the world a hiding" and we are unbeaten in the league for nearly a year?

Did we just have an International break or was it also an opportunity for a mass SCM lobotomy?

Whats with all the cry-arsing and panic about Crystal fucking Palace? Of course we should take them seriously, but the doom mongering in this thread is curdling my shit

Jesus H Christ!

Have you all forgotten we are European Champions, we are 8 points clear in the Premier League, we have just come off handing the supposed "best team in the world a hiding" and we are unbeaten in the league for nearly a year?

Did we just have an International break or was it also an opportunity for a mass SCM lobotomy?

Whats with all the cry-arsing and panic about Crystal fucking Palace? Of course we should take them seriously, but the doom mongering in this thread is curdling my shit
No, you see I was more confident of winning against Man City than winning against Crystal Palace away. In fact I knew we would smack City proper. This lot tomorrow will be very difficult, they are dangerous with their speed, and long range shooting ability. Just hoping their bad form continues.

Jesus H Christ!

The idea of Palace is much worse than the actual Palace. Just look at their record FFS.

That insufferable, irascible, Budgie-faced old cunt will be going all out to fucking ruin our day with a 10-man defensive job and hoping to get a smash and grab point or three.

That insufferable, irascible, Budgie-faced old cunt will be going all out to fucking ruin our day with a 10-man defensive job and hoping to get a smash and grab point or three.

I hate this fixture, just because of that owlfaced cunt

Of course he will, & we'll probably labour due to missing Salah & Robbo, but we shouldn't be overly worried about them.

Jesus H Christ!

AGREED, (p)Alace, ...who the fuck are (p)Alace?

I think we all have had bad memories of Palace because of that 3-3. And that run of games they had against us, when they beat us (Gerrard final game etc) and Klopp's last defeat at Anfield too.

Let's be honest, it's a never an easy game for us, even when we win.

The good thing is, they've sold their best FB, who could just about keep up with our best attacker (pace wise).

Mane vs Ward is a very favourable match up for us. More so than Trent vs Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom