• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest anyone who wants to know how this will play out watches 'Proof of Life'.
Sad and scary but a daily occurrence over there. They just want the money and they'll get it.
Can't imagine how Diaz is feeling though.
Horrible.

It seems so stupid to say but I hope his Pa gets released safely and soon. What's really annoying is that this sort of thing is so fucking obvious in Columbia. It's so shit and awful for the family. Im a little staggered they were even there. Obvious targets..... Argggh. Feeling it for Luis. Pay the cash and then ship them the fuck out to Formby dude! At least then you might only get burgled and not fucking kidnapped!

This brings back memory of the 94 world cup when that player who scored an own goal against the hosts (USA) later got shot and killed in Columbia.

I suggest anyone who wants to know how this will play out watches 'Proof of Life'.
Sad and scary but a daily occurrence over there. They just want the money and they'll get it.
Can't imagine how Diaz is feeling though.
Horrible.

or Sound of Freedom
or Missing
and of course....Taken

dad-not.gif

Sounds good. Then he should totally move the family to England in November, they’ll love it.

Makes himself available? What is this.

Until his father has been returned safely, of course he’s not going to be in the right frame of mind. No issue with him training but should not be anywhere near the squad.

Makes himself available? What is this.

Until his father has been returned safely, of course he’s not going to be in the right frame of mind. No issue with him training but should not be anywhere near the squad.

Cue a blinder on Sunday.

It might do him some good to be on the bench as an unused or very late sub, and to get some love from the fans when he goes out to warm up, but no way he should be playing until this is all resolved.
Speaks volumes for his professionalism that he's coming in to training.

Not when it’s as personally tragic and frightening as this, plus there’s a reason he hasn’t been involved in the last 2 games and so that should remain.

I don't see how it's worse for klopp to say "we will not enforce anything." I.e. there's zero pressure on him either way, than to say you cannot play at all regardless.

Not when it’s as personally tragic and frightening as this, plus there’s a reason he hasn’t been involved in the last 2 games and so that should remain.
It’s more complex / fluid / non linear than you seem to think. If he makes himself available then klopp’s right enough to go with that presuming he’s trained ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom