• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MikeKeegan_DM
"Wary that we have been here before but friends in Colombian media tell me of a growing belief that there may be positive movement with regards to Luis Diaz’s father over the coming hours." Let's hope and pray his father will finally be released.

: the process to release Luis Diaz' father is underway. A helicopter has taken off heading to the location where the ELN should hand over his father.
B02mSsj7_mini.jpg

BluRadio Colombia
@BluRadioCo

#Atención Comenzó el proceso de liberación del papá de Luis Díaz. Despega el helicóptero rumbo a un punto entre los departamentos de La Guajira y Cesar, donde la guerrilla del ELN entregaría al secuestrado. #MañanasBlu

Good news!

According to Colombia's
@BluRadioCo
Luis Manuel Diaz is now with a 'Humanitarian Commission made up of the Catholic Church & the UN.' They add the plan is to travel to a nearby city for medical checks.

[Sport Witness] Luis Manuel Diaz, Father of Luis Diaz: "It is true that Luis is a loyal Barcelona fan and it would be his dream to go there. So far I would like to thank Porto and Liverpool for the way they welcomed him and received him."

[Sport Witness] Luis Manuel Diaz, Father of Luis Diaz: "It is true that Luis is a loyal Barcelona fan and it would be his dream to go there. So far I would like to thank Porto and Liverpool for the way they welcomed him and received him."
Think I preferred it when he was kidnapped & made to climb up mountains with no sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom