• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes despite some comments on here by a certain poster about the ROI on Saturday, my shout is c'mon Norn Iron!

Now that it looks like we've made it through thanks to Turkey.... I'm perfectly happy for the ROI to beat Italy & progress to a game against France while we take Wales.

I'd even be happy to see the ROI beat France with a last minute goal in extra time scored after a blatant handball that wasn't given.

There was... you see..... method to my madness.

Wow - that was a lot of fun to watch a young Croatian team play like that.

Two players stand out
Tin Jedvaj - I've heard of him before but does he look like a star in the making. So mature for his age (20? 21?).
Pjaca - Never heard of him, but what outrageous close control and cockiness on the ball. Love it.

So many young, talented kids coming through the Balkan region ... We should just set up a scouting network there.

We already have the coach/manager that probably have the best network in the Balkan region. Would not surprise me if we have 5+ players from that region in a couple of years time.

Almost all the best countries in the same half in the play off.

A country like Wales could go all the way to the final. Roy look even more like an idiot now :)

Difficult to score when the keeper and the outfield players are allowed to cheat. Not even Dudek cheated as much as the Croatian keeper did. Spain didn't cheat and got punished. Not a single Spanish player ran into the box before Ramos hit the pen and because of that they didn't score on the rebound.

Bad refereeing.. The penalty should of been re-taken..

Goalkeeper too far of the line.. and the Croatian players entered the box before the ball was struck..

That being said.. it was Karma.. it was never a penalty in the first place..

We already have the coach/manager that probably have the best network in the Balkan region. Would not surprise me if we have 5+ players from that region in a couple of years time.

Yes, far superior to Slaven Bilic, who is Croatian, and used to manage Croatia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom