• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Fulham (a) - EFL Semi Second Leg - Weds 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea will be absolutely up for it in the final. Their only route into Europe, the Europa Conference trinket

Never looked in trouble until they scored really besides a few half chances, a little learning lesson for Brad otherwise a solid game from him.

Quansah also very good.

Once we consciously took our foot off the gas it looked a lot harder than it maybe had to be, but small squad right now, no injuries, off to Wembley again! Can't complain too much

I think we mainly controlled it. We messed up so many breaks that could have made it a lot easier. But not a lot of teams go and dominate at Fulham these days. They have some excellent players. I must say Willian has had quite the Renaissance. He's still quality.

Never looked in trouble until they scored really besides a few half chances, a little learning lesson for Brad otherwise a solid game from him.

Quansah also very good.
Bradders had a mainly excellent game, but any FB left on his own against a player fresh on with Wilson's skill can get skinned. And he did.

A good reminder that Wilson and Solanke were talent we felt happy to release because we have better

With the media hyping up Jots, they were all over him, kicking, dragging... Maybe it would have been better if everyone just shut up about it...

That Paulinha is a proper player. Would be great anchoring our midfield.
Robinson also very goof.

I wouldn't mind Tosin Adabarioyo on a free this summer if he's not gonna sign a new deal, very good CB.

Great result considering none of these are in our first XI (excl. injuries) - Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, Gomez, Gravy, Elliot, Gakpo

Rest a few of these against Norwich and head to the Chelsea game recharged.

That counter attack that resulted in Elliot’s tame shot - they’re the moments that make you think he doesn’t have the cutting edge to be a forward. Was a lovely pass to him from Darwin too.

I hope Harvey gets a go in the final though. He’s been a leader on the pitch in many of these games

Luton fans devastated their game, with us at Anfield postponed

I think Harvey deserves some kudos. I know he messed a few chances, but he got through so much work in that game. The amount of closing down he did in that game was off the scale. I also thought it was one of Gravy's most composed games. These boys are all growing into it. Well done to these lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom