• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

(He's alive) Aubameyang

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Le Parisien has strongly linked us to him.
We're willing to pay 70 million - Dortmund's asking price - and sign him.

A 27 year old striker in his prime ... That would be amazing.

Oncy would have a wank over this. Surely no1 on his list.

Rumour has it, he's privately said he wants to hook up with Klopp again.

YES! Aubameyang has previously gone on record as saying Klopp made him the striker he is today. One of the reasons we were all excited about getting Klopp was that he might be a draw for top players. If we bring this guy to Anfield because of Klopp, (a) it'll be a monster signing in its own right and (b) others might want to follow.

In the immortal words of Nike: just do it.

In the event that he somehow signs for us, we'd be fucked come January 2019 when Salah, Mane and Aubame fly off for AFCON. Sad!

Would people be happy getting him if it means losing Coutinho?

No - any player linked to Liverpool should have a thread ... it's more fun to discuss in it's own thread.

id be happy for him to be the only signing this summer , he's that good

vvd for £70m or Aubamayang ? Gee, that's a toughie

Would people be happy getting him if it means losing Coutinho?
Yes. I actually think Coutinho, wonderful player that he is .... though I'm greedy, I want both .. and Salah .. and VVD ... and Keirney .... sorry sidetracked. Yes wonderful player that Coutinho is we have a wealth of talent for that #10 slot ; Lallana & Firmino for starters, and that leaves us with Salah on the left and Mane on the right.

I've wanted this guy at Anfield for 3 years (though not as long as Mr. X ..... I'll fill this in as soon as I remember who it was that mentioned him first) !

If this comes off and the salah deal does & Klopp doesn't sort his defensive problems we'll end up seeing 4-3, 5-2 & 4-4 results quite often.

Oncy would have a wank over this. Surely no1 on his list.

Rumour has it, he's privately said he wants to hook up with Klopp again.
Very much on the list.
We all know this.
High on the list with yer Costas and Griezmanns and Bazoers

I dont think we will sign him of course, but really there is nothing that should suggest we cant.

Top league. Yup.
Champions league next year. Yup.
Huge wage payer. Yup.
Top manager. Yup.
Big name club. Yup.

Obviously if its between us and say Real then I wouldnt expect a chance.

But just because WE are down on our chances of success and recent history doesnt mean footballers will be.

We are a huge name. Huge draw. We pay BIG. We can afford ANYONE. And we are in the Champions league.

There is no madness to think we could sign some of these big massive names.
We are well in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom