• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is it ok to hit a chic?

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
So a mate of mine has been married to this awful women for about 8 years. They used to argue and fight (in front of the kids - and us on occasion) Anyway he'd had enough so wanted to split up but with the house and kids etc it was easier said than done. Anyway he fessed up to me recently that she used to physically abuse him, punch him, Hurl tea cups at him, spit at him all kinds of nasty shit. I can well believe it. My mate is a proper passive fellow and the last person I'd think to raise his hands. Anyway it all came to head the other day and he finally lost his rag and..... Much to his shock... He fucking lamped her. Sparked her out cold. He is in shock a little but also mildly pleased I think. She has been sporting a massive black eye and milking it for everything. He just said he lost it and was kind of out of control. Blimey! I guess that could happen.

I could never imagine hitting a girl - But I can get where he is coming from. I mean she is a fucking bint of the highest order and if someone (whatever the gender) was trying to thump me I think I'd fight back. I dunno. Would you?