• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
6M left in his contract £5m if they're lucky
[article]
Liverpool and Tottenham will have to pay up to £30m for Bournemouth's English defender Lloyd Kelly, 25, in the January transfer window. (Football Insider)

[/article]

[article]
Liverpool and Tottenham will have to pay up to £30m for Bournemouth's English defender Lloyd Kelly, 25, in the January transfer window. (Football Insider)

[/article]
What? 6 months and they want 30 mill?
Yeah, we just handed Tsimikas a new contract. I don't see him leaving any time soon.

I feel like Bluebell is personally keeping some clickbait sites alive.
Half the time I don't even post the link. The Archie Gray story, I posted due to the asking price being sought, without posting the full story. However, if you goto @King Binny's thread, you'll find someone has posted the full article there.
If I think a players good, the mass press will eventually follow and incessantly link us to him.

[article]

[/article]
When have football insider got anything right?

Might aswell be Mark off the street.

Yeah, we just handed Tsimikas a new contract. I don't see him leaving any time soon.
Bournemouth are relegation fodder, he knows he can at the very least double his current salary and European football by moving.... I reckon he will go to a big 6 club
When have football insider got anything right?

Might aswell be Mark off the street.
Mark off the street said the same thing

Linked with Lucas Beraldo. Want him just because of his nickname "the Joker" which comes from his maniac looking grin before a game starts.

Bournemouth are relegation fodder, he knows he can at the very least double his current salary and get European football by moving.... I reckon he will go to a big 6 club and be on £100k a week.

Nice have conceded 4 goals in 12 games which is quite remarkable, wonder if we’ll go back in for Thuram at some point. His team mate Boudaoui looks classy as well.

Nice have conceded 4 goals in 12 games which is quite remarkable, wonder if we’ll go back in for Thuram at some point. His team mate Boudaoui looks classy as well.
Its very unlikely, that boat has sailed. He would have been a good option. Pity Radcliff and Man U will get him.
There's lots MF out there, if we end both Adrian's and Thiago's contract now, we have a chance to get 3 Non-HG players in Jan...Not gonna happen though

Last edited:
If we’re still in search of a DM then why would that boat have sailed exactly?
he was supposedly seen as too expensive for us. I'd love to be proved wrong but he was supposedly seen as too expensive for us, I don't think that has changed

400983263_723269539658059_904284166491058265_n.jpg

@bluebell - so what are we looking for now for January ? - are we going to go in for a DM ? or what ? - I need some real links.
Lloyd Kelly someone I mentioned in the summer is being continually linked
[article]
Liverpool are reportedly favourites to sign Lloyd Kelly in the January window after it emerged that Bournemouth would be unable to resist a lowly offer for the defender, who also figures highly on Tottenham and Newcastle United’s wish lists.

[/article]

Why on earth would you ask BB that !? You know he'll say 2xCB, 1xCM, 1xLB, 1xRB, 1 Mo replacement. And that's just January.
If Klopp got me a young CDM, I would be very happy. So Thuram, Ezequiel Fernandes. Andre, Soucek, Fofana, Thuram's team mate which @binomial is going on about etc,,, The choice is huge.
Nico Williams will be available for free in the summer, so he will be cheap in Jan.... Thinking ahead of Salah's departure. I'd be okay with Lloyd Kelly as a Jan back-up.
@moron I can't answer for Klopp but knowing our owners we will get no one in Jan unless Salah goes

If Klopp got me a young CDM, I would be very happy. So Thuram, Ezequiel Fernandes. Andre, Soucek, Fofana, Thuram's team mate which @binomial is going on about etc,,, The choice is huge.
Nico Williams will be available for free in the summer, so he will be cheap in Jan.... Thinking ahead of Salah's departure. I'd be okay with Lloyd Kelly as a Jan back-up.
@moron I can't answer for Klopp but knowing our owners we will get no one in Jan unless Salah goes

Girona’s Yangel Herrera is also flying under the radar, very interesting player from the highlights I’ve seen. Was on City’s books for a good while after they scouted him from South America.

Soucek young?

Girona’s Yangel Herrera is also flying under the radar, very interesting player from the highlights I’ve seen. Was on City’s books for a good while after they scouted him from South America.
Can he play as a 6? Getting a competent young 6 should be the top priority.
Konate is pissing me off, thank God for the international break. It might be enough time for him to recover. He can fuck off in the summer! Hopefully PSG will be stupid enough to pay £80m

Can he play as a 6? Getting a competent young 6 should be the top priority.
Konate is pissing me off, thank God for the international break. It might be enough time for him to recover. He can fuck off in the summer! Hopefully PSG will be stupid enough to pay £80m
He’s played as a 6 most his career but Girona have used him more as 8 this season. These are for sure options we should be looking at. Ibou isn’t going anywhere anytime soon but yes the constant injuries is becoming a bit of a joke.

Why on earth would you ask BB that !? You know he'll say 2xCB, 1xCM, 1xLB, 1xRB, 1 Mo replacement. And that's just January.

Because if I ask a top top top top * 1000 red like yourself or @StevieM - then I know that all you would say is:

"Why do we need anyone ? - we are second in the league - a point behind Man City (what's new eh ?), we almost won the quad a couple of seasons ago, shut the fuck up Moron, you don't know anything, just get behind the team and the manager".

At least our Blue - has a desire to improve upon what we have and definitely sees the shortcomings of the team. I admit that Blue's ideas of replacements are not all that, but he is willing to admit that there are a few problems that need to be fixed through new signings.

For the record - I think I would not mind us going for that Nouri chap from Wolves if those links are real, but DM is a must - I think that's all we need an active DM who is more of a Bissouma type. My preference is Youssef Foffana based on stats reported on him by some of the spaces. But am willing to admit what the fuck do I know - I was in my desperation crying out for us to get Sangare - and he is proving to be not that good and neither is Ambrobat. But I don't really rate Andre that much, as I think we need some physical presence as well, and not sure he could cope in our league as well as he can in Brazil.

Liverpool are one of the teams interested in Gabriel Moscardo from Corinthians. Arsenal, Barcelona and Chelsea also have interest, Chelsea are currently leading the race. -
@NizaarKinsella

Liverpool are one of the teams interested in Gabriel Moscardo from Corinthians. Arsenal, Barcelona and Chelsea also have interest, Chelsea are currently leading the race. -
@NizaarKinsella

How come every player we are potentially interested in - we are somehow behind in the race ? - I wish we had a point in our current setup where we were interested in no one. I want to be surprised in January when we suddenly get a DM no one knows about - but lets be lucky this time. Also I find it weird when I see Endo actually struggling with the pace and movement in our league, when I actually cannot see much difference between the way they play in Germany and our own league. Is it just a case we have physically bigger players and allow more aggression. I was actually expecting a bit more from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom