• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lazar Markovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan was supposedly still in Brazil yesterday so could be waiting on him getting back.

I think he was after a Brazilian with a Z in his name.

Wasn't he doing pre-season training sessions just a few days ago?

3116__8905__451800540_513X307.jpg

so 12.5m to them and 12.5 to a third party i guess . 25m euros in total . i wonder who the third party are . probably why the transfer took a while to sort .

I know it's a business and footballers are assets but it's hardly your dream when playing in the park as a kid to grow up and have somebody own the rights allowing you to play the game you love .

And as a footnote, Chelsea get to wash their hands of any third party link to the player, which of course was illegal under the FA rulings.

yeah did it ever fully come out what their involvement with him was ? did they have some dodgy ownership deal ?

And as a footnote, Chelsea get to wash their hands of any third party link to the player, which of course was illegal under the FA rulings.

This was something I brought up previously - does the FA ban only apply to players plying their trade in England (or even more specifically, just the Premier League)? If so, they'd actually be fine. I'd not be surprised if they have their hands in more of such deals, especially with some of the guys they've bought and loaned out.

it's another reason to hope he is fucking amazing , to piss them cunts off .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom