• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LFC Reserves & Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaBigTip

Very Active
I suddenly realized there was no more LFC Reserves & Youth Team Goals/Highlights thread.

I'm not trying to start one because I'd never update it. But I was wondering if anyone keeps up with the youth/reserves... And could give us an update at all about any interesting players of ours. Do we have any other Bajcetics rattling around? Doak is unlikely to get a look in due to position, nor do I know if he is ready, obviously. But there is always a room for optimism when talking about the yoot.

Tbf he has been updating, he does a stellar job doing so....he doesn't abandon his duties like some certain players at this club.

Truth be told the academy has done stale for a number of years.....Only Trent has been the successor of our youth the last 10 years....most others end up leaving never to be heard of again or end up having few failed loaned spells (Ala Kent Ojo Ibe Widsom) before leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom