• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Loaned players Watch - 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the game, but I've read on twitter that he did well.

Robbo got red carded, Blackpool won though.

Assaidi didn't even make the bench for Stoke.
Unless he was injured I reckon he must be a very poor trainer or have a crap attitude because the fans were mostly glowing about his performance for them in their League Cup game.

Borini was a late sub in their loss to the Gooners.
Did all right but nothing special.
I doubt if a struggling Sunderland is the place for him to rebuild his confidence.

Borini was a late sub in their loss to the Gooners.
Did all right but nothing special.
I doubt if a struggling Sunderland is the place for him to rebuild his confidence.

Quite. Add that to the fact that the lunatic Di Canio must be a fucking nightmare to play under.

A poor loan choice.

We probably didn't have another option and we needed him to get some games. At least he'll get some run-outs and if it's horrible working with Di Canio at least he'll come back with renewed respect for Rodgers. But I quite agree, Di Canio must be murder.

I love Suso and so hope he makes it.

In the clip above I was impressed with how he raced like a madman to win the ball back after losing it at some point.

Suso scored his first goal in La liga.
Another draw for Almeria though.

Adorjan scored as Groningen beat Waalwijk 4-1. I did not see it and my mate who supports Groningen reckons it was a shit game and all the players were shit and the pitch and the ref were shit. He may have been in a bad mood. Not his best review so far.

Adorjan scored as Groningen beat Waalwijk 4-1. I did not see it and my mate who supports Groningen reckons it was a shit game and all the players were shit and the pitch and the ref were shit. He may have been in a bad mood. Not his best review so far.

For the loan watchers out there, any hope of Adorjan and Coady making it here with us based on their showings?

Doesn't surprise me that none of you even bother to comment Suso scoring his first La Liga goal.

Anyway.

Suso vs Levante

Doesn't surprise me that none of you even bother to comment Suso scoring his first La Liga goal.

Anyway.

Suso vs Levante

Nah, loving the fact that he's being allowed to play with the full confidence of his manager there.

He's the type of midfielder we're crying out for. A player that doesn't start panicking like a fanny the moment a couple of players press them. He has the option to use his skill set to dribble around/between players, or to knock it away from them a few yards to create some space (which our slower midfielders can't do), and added to those attributes he has very good vision and passing range.

He's still rough around the edges, he still makes the wrong decisions at times and gives the ball away unnecessarily, and can be a little lazy.
But he's still for me the most talented, majestic player to come through our youth team in over a decade, and this kind of loan spell is exactly what he needed to learn how to express himself on the pitch against men and learn like he never could at Liverpool playing 10-20 games a season.
The discipline off the ball can be beaten into him once he's back at Liverpool.. but not the experience and undoubted improvements he came make from these games.. Games he's getting to play right now, pulling the strings for a La Liga side.

BU6l3CWCMAAWTgs.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom