• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manager merry-go-round

Good point, plus (having initially gone full-scale Do Not Want on Bellamy) I'd add that he frequently played very well for us.

He's apparently ruled himself out of following Kompany to Bayern BTW.
Do you think he is holding out for the no.2 role with Arnie?

Enzo Maresca for Chelsea sounds a very exciting appointment. though I'm not sure if for them or the rest of us.

When Arne inevitably leaves (I give him 3-4 Brodge years max), here’s what’s gonna happen.

Xabi will most likely go to Real.

We will offer Davide Ancelotti or Inzaghi a contract. Don’t want anyone else except one of them two.

When Arne inevitably leaves (I give him 3-4 Brodge years max), here’s what’s gonna happen.

Xabi will most likely go to Real.

We will offer Davide Ancelotti or Inzaghi a contract. Don’t want anyone else except one of them two.
You want Ancelotti's nepo baby... Why?

Ha. No, Beerschot are a Belgian club, Deadly's apparently their head coach and he's extending his contract for a year with the option of a further year after that.

Memo to Deadly BTW: you need a new hairdresser. Either that or a taste transplant.

I really don't get Bayern, why give Kompany a 3 year deal? If you're going the Belgium version of Frank Lampard, to keep the seat warm for Alonso or Klopp then why give a manager who has got his side relegated a 3 year contract?

I really don't get Bayern, why give Kompany a 3 year deal? If you're going the Belgium version of Frank Lampard, to keep the seat warm for Alonso or Klopp then why give a manager who has got his side relegated a 3 year contract?

because

they were struggling to bring anyone in
no manager of any worth agrees to a single year, maybe not even two
bringing someone in in a shorter term deal projects instability

Ha. No, Beerschot are a Belgian club, Deadly's apparently their head coach and he's extending his contract for a year with the option of a further year after that.

Memo to Deadly BTW: you need a new hairdresser. Either that or a taste transplant.

He just needs to shave it all off… that’s the style these days, particularly for Dutch!!!

I've seen many Bayern fans writing anything they can that makes them feel better that they have appointed the manager of a relegated Burnley side to coach one of the biggest clubs in world football. It isn't an exciting risk. it's just a stupid gamble and indicative and what a shitshow it must be behind the scenes than anything else.

Plus the more It hear Kompany talk the more of a bellend he makes of himself. He's been recycling the type of guff you read on LinkedIn and hear on Steven Bartlet s shit podcast. It's an awful appointment.

Feeling very excited about Chelsea's 5 year deal for Maresca. What could go wrong?

I’m sort of split on whether Utd should go after a new manager. Ten Hag did have a lot of injuries to contend with and yet still won a remarkable number of games plus silverware. He may yet come good. Pochetino is the obvious alternative and I’m not too worried there.

Im leaning toward wanting Ten Hag to stay

Back
Top Bottom