• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

mansfield vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was some ludicrously pompous nonsense about the goal being 'the work of a cheat' who seeks to win 'by nefarious means'. He then invited Waddle to condemn it, which he did, then he ranted again.

Another nutter, who doesn't even have the excuse of not knowing the post-match comments from other refs and ex-pros, is James Lawton in the Indie:

Just when it seemed that Swansea and Arsenal had taken the remnants of what we like to call the old glory of the FA Cup into some kind of safe-keeping, Luis Suarez popped up with a hand to play.
He looked sheepish enough not to repeat the claim of his fellow South American Diego Maradona that it was the work of God but you didn't have to be a supporter of Mansfield to believe that he had come off the bench with diabolical intent.

It's not surprising. Their job is to sell papers. They don't give two shits about Suarez or LFC or the truth even. So I'd rather we move on and start focusing on Man U next weekend to spare ourselves a headache.

It's not surprising. Their job is to sell papers. They don't give two shits about Suarez or LFC or the truth even. So I'd rather we move on and start focusing on Man U next weekend to spare ourselves a headache.

I think you'll find, as you focus on the mancs, that the week will be full of Ginsoak remarks about Suarez, so the two things are hardly unconnected.

I think you'll find, as you focus on the mancs, that the week will be full of Ginsoak remarks about Suarez, so the two things are hardly unconnected.
I hope he kisses his hand in front of him.

Btw here's the latest jab. It's the Guardian with a cheap shot.

Luton-v-Wolves-011.jpg

Here's Luis Suarez, ignoring a child's request for an autograph as the Liverpool team enter the ground

Luton-v-Wolves-004.jpg

Suarez may not have had time for the little lad outside the ground, but when the home mascot asks him for an autograph he can hardly refuse

Btw here's the latest jab. It's the Guardian with a cheap shot.

Luton-v-Wolves-011.jpg

Here's Luis Suarez, ignoring a child's request for an autograph as the Liverpool team enter the ground

The official Liverpool FC Facebook page used that picture when Suarez scored.

What a fucking load of pap over nothing.
The ridiculous micro analysation of events the press/pundits think will fill column inches and make for lively debate is one of the most hateful things in the game. From the gnashing of teeth over Ashley Williams kicking a ball, to Suarez handling a ball *insert shocked smiley* and all 'events' in between, its a fucking joke. Report the game you dickheads. Report the events.
Either that or go and do this discection job properly. Id like to see every shirt pull that goes unpunished microanalysed and the purveyor ripped to shreds. Id like to see every time a player is clipped and the ref waves play on for that player to shout to the ref and tell him 'Sorry boss, I caught him there, really you should book me!' id like to see every time a goalkeeper comes off his line for a penalty the papers to rip him to shreds as a cheat the next day. Id like to see the studio pundits analyze every wall for every free kick and hound those players who were a few inches less than ten yards at the time of the free kick, and if there happens to be a handball in that same wall i think the only fair punishment (should that player not own up and offer a penalty for his crime) would be the hanging, draing and quartering of the player with his body parts nailed to all four corners of the team bus to warn his former team mates that cheating is cheating.
And most importantly of all, if a player claims a throw in when he KNOWS it isnt his throw in then he should have to explain himself to parliament and if a player pushes a yard down the line with a throw in he should have his arms cut off.

I still love the game.
I just hate everything else about it but the GAME.

What a fucking load of pap over nothing.
The ridiculous micro analysation of events the press/pundits think will fill column inches and make for lively debate is one of the most hateful things in the game. From the gnashing of teeth over Ashley Williams kicking a ball, to Suarez handling a ball *insert shocked smiley* and all 'events' in between, its a fucking joke. Report the game you dickheads. Report the events.
Either that or go and do this discection job properly. Id like to see every shirt pull that goes unpunished microanalysed and the purveyor ripped to shreds. Id like to see every time a player is clipped and the ref waves play on for that player to shout to the ref and tell him 'Sorry boss, I caught him there, really you should book me!' id like to see every time a goalkeeper comes off his line for a penalty the papers to rip him to shreds as a cheat the next day. Id like to see the studio pundits analyze every wall for every free kick and hound those players who were a few inches less than ten yards at the time of the free kick, and if there happens to be a handball in that same wall i think the only fair punishment (should that player not own up and offer a penalty for his crime) would be the hanging, draing and quartering of the player with his body parts nailed to all four corners of the team bus to warn his former team mates that cheating is cheating.
And most importantly of all, if a player claims a throw in when he KNOWS it isnt his throw in then he should have to explain himself to parliament and if a player pushes a yard down the line with a throw in he should have his arms cut off.

I still love the game.
I just hate everything else about it but the GAME.
Um you have 54,725 posts . And you have been quiet recently .

Speaking of trivial bullshit, is that a shadow, or does that fat man have a chinstrap beard on the first of his chins? If so, Suarez probably wanted out of that situation as soon as possible, and would have punched that little scrote out if need be, because that guy, that guy...

Holy shit.

That is some seriously fucked up scary looking bunny boiling hag.

It's like an advert for when spray tan and botox go wrong.

You just know she has a husky voice that makes her sound like she smoke forty a day.

Bet you they're B&H as well....

*shivers*

Context please:

Graham Poll: Luis Suarez has form when it comes to cheating. But in the latest incident to attract negative headlines the Uruguayan striker was blameless, scoring what proved to be the winner in the FA Cup clash at Mansfield Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom