• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Maureen – utter helmet (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's now moaning that Jamie Redknapp, that well-known intellectual, has turned everyone against him and his club due to his excoriating on-screen critiques. I can't think of another genuinely top manager who would give a toss. At heart he's still a translator with a clipboard in his hand and a chip on his shoulder.

And (sadly) a cabinet bulging with trophies everywhere he goes. He is the perfect manager for them. Him, the Russian gangster and Terry are the perfect face of what modern football has become.

Nice to hear Rodgers grow a pair and slag off Costa in an interview today, what with City going to Chelski on saturday

He knows he can do what he likes in this country as the media have their tongues up his backside and lap up his shit.

He should get a touchline ban. What a CUNT.

Really making the league 'more fun' ey?!

He knows he can do what he likes in this country as the media have their tongues up his backside and lap up his shit.

Think more people have cottoned to the fact he is uber tool this time round.

Lot more public criticism of him in the media

Inside the unique mind of Paul Scholes:

He has declared that Ginsoak - yes, him - would have been appalled by Mourinho's behaviour on the touchline:

"He [Ferguson] would have spotted what was going on a mile off, the blatant attempts to influence every single decision of a young referee, and put a stop to it straightaway."

He has declared that Ginsoak - yes, him - would have been appalled by Mourinho's behaviour on the touchline:

And here was me thinking that Mourinho learned all those tricks from the old cunt

Meanwhile, rumours of Paul Scholes being buried in a pile of black pots & kettles falling from the sky are yet to be confirmed.

Working marvellously to motivate his team for a big game, easy to convince them of the 'them against us'. He's probably loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom