• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

What a stop on 4th!! This Dallas team is no fucking Joke man.

Fumble in the red zone and no points allowed from it.
Great D

that was massive - Crawford, Smith & VdE hold the middle and Tank makes the tackle.
The Saints look off - they'll explode eventually, which means I'm still nervous as fuck b/c we should have 14 (and no TOs - odd fucking turnover as he HAD the ball for a second).

Defense is good, offense still needs help.

Why are you up so late mate?
It's 4:30am here ... been up for an hour ... Gonna hurt later at work but so far, worth it!

bar a frustrating inability to punch in our first drive for a TD and the fumble, that was perhaps the most perfect half of football i've seen from this team in a LONG time.
13-0 against the Saints!?!? The 10-1 best team in football Saints?
WOW.

horrible penalty from randy gregroy on the punter ... 15 yards and the saints are down 13-10 instead of cowboys up 13-3 with the ball on the 10 ... fuck.

That being said, pass interference (with the Fox ref agreeing) on the TD ... missed call.

Last edited:
end of q3 ... momentum totally on their side now ... big 3rd down for the boys now - 3-13 to start q4 ... i think we lose if we don't make it.

fuck me ... dak with a fumble on the 10 yard line after a sack by cam jordan ...
13-10, 2 minutes+ to go with timeout and 2 minute warning for Brees.
Our d vs their o ... final stand

We’ll have him.

She probably needed a slap.....

Makes everyones match ups easier next three weeks

:)

B1BCFC8E-A749-40AD-8A67-67558DC8B2CE.jpeg

I cant decide if Rodgers is unlucky or overrated...
I know its not fair to put a Franchise record on one player, but for all the hype on his ability, ONE Conference Championship in his career and only two divisional titles! Should he be livid the coaches have never put quality consistency around him? Or is he part of the problem at Green Bay? I mean I know they love a gunslinger over there but Jesus, Belechik has squeezed 5 rings out of Bradys arse. Supposedly Rodgers is a superior QB (best of all time some say) so where are the championships?

Their season is now all but over again before the snow has even fallen.
Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Nick Foles, Joe Flacco......all with as many rings as Rodgers.
One less than Eli Manning.
Guess we know now who the owners blame.
McCarthy fired.

Guess we know now who the owners blame.
McCarthy fired.

They're dicks the way they did that - the guy should have probably been let go 3 years ago, but he won a super bowl and had Green Bay as a top team for years ... THe team has been built poorly recently - look at the talent on the defensive and offensive side of the ball ... What were they expecting exactly?

Refs screwed the Steelers last night.

They're dicks the way they did that - the guy should have probably been let go 3 years ago, but he won a super bowl and had Green Bay as a top team for years ... THe team has been built poorly recently - look at the talent on the defensive and offensive side of the ball ... What were they expecting exactly?

Refs screwed the Steelers last night.
Yes they did. Bullshit calls.
Told you we would fuck this up.
Pats and Saints to come. We will be very very lucky to make the playoffs from here.
Ravens are in far far better form.

Yes they did. Bullshit calls.
Told you we would fuck this up.
Pats and Saints to come. We will be very very lucky to make the playoffs from here.
Ravens are in far far better form.

Mate, the ravens are GASH - Lamar Jackson throws into triple coverage constantly ... You guys are still going to make it imo and are dangerous.
I think Connor has taken a step back though - and that's hurting the team.

Ben is playing shit. 50% Interception to TD rate.
Our game management has gone out the window. The TE’s cant seem to get into games. Too many penalties. And a pissweak secondary.

The only things working are our O-line and QB press.
Honeslty I will be amazed.

We have the Raiders next week, they have the Chiefs. So thats a silver lining.
We need to win 2/4 to take the division.
The way we are playing I am not confident at all. Losing to the Chargers and Broncos after a last gasp comeback against the Jags is not inspiring at all.

We shall see.
Last game of the RS is against the Bengals. How much would those cunts like to end our season.

So two weeks left of our fantasy league with what looks like two spots to play for and all four of us with a chance to make the playoffs.

Atbanter and Califournette both locked in now so these next two rounds decide it.

Ive had a horrible season with injuries to Freeman, Gordon, Kupp ripping me apart.

That said dropping the Bears D will long rank as one of the all time worst FF decisions.

Good luck everyone. Fix that flex.

Back
Top Bottom